6,378 Health social care jobs in UK
- UK (6,378)
- South East England (905)
- North West England (811)
- South West England (690)
- Eastern England (651)
- West Midlands (579)
- London (577)
- East Midlands (509)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (498)
- Scotland (420)
- Wales (263)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (3,448)
- Social Work Jobs (1,720)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (292)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (207)
- Other/General Jobs (164)
- Teaching Jobs (148)
- Admin Jobs (110)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (50)
- Engineering Jobs (42)
- Manufacturing Jobs (42)
- Sales Jobs (32)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (20)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (16)
- Consultancy Jobs (15)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (14)
- IT Jobs (12)
- Creative & Design Jobs (10)
- Customer Services Jobs (9)
- Legal Jobs (9)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (6)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (4)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (2)
- Property Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 18 July 2019
- EAT Jobs - Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- £30,000 to £30,000 per year
Health & Social Care Tutor - South Yorkshire and Humberside (Regional Role) - £30,000 Benefits / Mileage paid from home to learner at 30p/p/m. The Role: Health & Social Care Tutor • We are looking for an experienced Health & Social Care tutor/assessor to ...
- 13 July 2019
- AoC Jobs - WA8 7QQ
- £24,567 rising to £37,071
To deliver outstanding Health and Social Care provision at the College to ensure that achievement and the student experience are exceptional. Health and Social Care Lecturer Full time, Permanent The scale starts at £24,567 rising to £37,071 This post is ...
- 11 July 2019
- AoC Jobs - NR1
Health, Social Care and Childcare Lecturer in Health and Social Care 36 hours per week, 52 weeks per year £28,686 - £34,263 per annum An exciting opportunity has arisen at City College Norwich. We are seeking a dynamic individual primarily to teach Health and ...
- 18 July 2019
- NWSLC - Wigston, Leicestershire
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation? Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits? South Leicestershire College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges ...
- 28 June 2019
- Teacheractive Limited - ws10
- £110 to £150 per day
Health and Social Care Teacher needed in Birmingham Are you a committed and dedicated Health and Social Care Teacher Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school? A Wednesbury based secondary school is looking to recruit ...
- 07 June 2019
- NHS Jobs - Paignton, TQ3 3AG
- £23,023 to £29,608 pa
Health and Social Care Coordinator Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust is a newly integrated care organisation which aims to provide high quality, safe and effective health and social care at the right time, in the right place to support the people of ...
- 26 June 2019
- Experis - Regional, London, BL1 1AR
- £27,050 per year
Health & Social Care Apprenticeship Trainer Permanent, Full time Monday to Friday Flexible location Covering West London / Parts of Surrey & Berkshire About the role We're looking to recruit an experienced Carer / Care home supervisor or manager to join our ...
- 15 July 2019
- RWP Training LTD - Keswick, Cumbria
- £250 per week
Providing care to all the residents. Working in a care home setting assisting the senior staff in providing for all the residents and their needs and working within company polices and procedures. Duties to include: Helping residents in and out of bed ...
- 11 July 2019
- EAT Jobs - Brighton, East Sussex
- £21,000 to £26,000 per year
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor Location: Brighton / South Coast, to Kent - Must be flexible with travel Salary: £21,000 - £26,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience) Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage, Company Car ...
- 15 July 2019
- Fulston Manor Academies Trust - Sittingbourne, Kent
- £23,714 to £34,643 per year
TEACHER OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE) Full-time for September 2019 Main Pay Scale Required for September 2019, an enthusiastic, well qualified teacher of Health & Social Care to join a strong, well established and forward looking team. The ...