3,235 Health social care jobs in UK
- UK (3,235)
- West Midlands (521)
- South East England (451)
- North West England (372)
- Eastern England (367)
- South West England (308)
- East Midlands (242)
- London (233)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (232)
- Wales (184)
- Scotland (100)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (1,871)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (748)
- Social Work Jobs (358)
- Other/General Jobs (69)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (54)
- Teaching Jobs (36)
- Manufacturing Jobs (16)
- Admin Jobs (15)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (9)
- Engineering Jobs (9)
- Legal Jobs (8)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (7)
- Consultancy Jobs (6)
- Creative & Design Jobs (5)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (5)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (4)
- Maintenance Jobs (4)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- Sales Jobs (2)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 26 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - ST5 3LJ
- £23665 - £33585 Per Year
In November 2019 Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group (NSCG) became the first further education provider in England to achieve outstanding grades in every area of Ofsted's recently reformed Education Inspection Framework (EIF). The inspection report praised ...
- 28 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - NN8 1TH
- £25500 - £31000 Per Year per annum, pro rata, dependent on qualifications and experience
We have a great opportunity based at Wellingborough campus for two Lecturers in Health and Social Care to become a key members of our Health and Social Care department. As a Lecturer in Health and Social Care, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our...
- 22 May 2020
- Vacancy Filler - Walsall, WS2 8ES
- £19,624.00 to £37,340.00 per year
- 19624 - 37340
We are currently seeking a Lecturer in Health and Social Care who has experience within a Health and/or Social Care setting. You will be joining us on permanent basis, and be able to achieve outstanding outcomes for students using a variety of teaching ...
- 21 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - NN2 6BH
- £25034 - £29841 Per Year
This post is available either Full Time / Fractional or on an Hourly Paid basis, please specify your preference within your application. Ref:ME192077 Job Description Location: Booth Lane School: APC Scale of Post: Teacher Band A/B depending on quals/experience...
- 18 May 2020
- Calderdale College - HX1 3UZ
- £12,216 to £17,012 per year
Job Title: MGL Health & Social Care (Fixed Term Maternity Cover) Faculty/Unit: Science and Health Industry Hours: 17.5 hrs per week (0.5) Salary: £12,216 to £17,012 pro rata based on a Full Time Equivalent of £24,431 to £34,023 per annum Status: Fixed Term ...
- 22 May 2020
- Vacancy Filler - Stafford College Site, ST16 2QR
- £23,665.00 to £33,585.00 per year
- 23665 - 33585
In November 2019 Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group (NSCG) became the first further education provider in England to achieve outstanding grades in every area of Ofsted’s recently reformed Education Inspection Framework (EIF). The inspection report praised ...
- 25 May 2020
- Oran Homecare Ltd. - Fife, Scotland
Oran Homecare has a vacancy for a Modern Apprenticeship. To work in care is to make a positive difference to someone’s life when they are faced with challenges of getting older. On completion of this programme, apprentices will be able to help older people ...
- 27 May 2020
- NHS Jobs - Poole, BH12 4NB
- £21,892 to £24,157 p.a., pro-rata for part time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and organised person to join our Health and Social Care Co-ordination Team. The role is paramount in bringing services together in order for them to provide seamless care and support for frail and ...
- 26 May 2020
- University West of England - Bristol, South West England
- £60,905 to £70,075 per year
UWE Bristol is one of the largest providers of Higher Education in the South West, serving a diverse community of over 30,000 students and almost 4,000 staff. Creative, bold and forward thinking, UWE Bristol is an ambitious University on an upward trajectory, ...
- 17 May 2020
- Winner Recruitment - WS10 0AA
- £125 to £180 per day
HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE TEACHER | FULL TIME | WEDNESBURY | SEPTEMBER 2020 START DATE I am currently recruiting for a Health and Social Care Teacher for a Secondary School based in Wednesbury. The position is for a September 2020 start date. For the successful ...