106 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (106)
- London (29)
- North West England (16)
- Eastern England (15)
- East Midlands (9)
- South East England (9)
- North East England (8)
- South West England (8)
- West Midlands (6)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- Northern Ireland (1)
- 09 June 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9NQ
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Operating in conjunction with the wider work of the devolution agenda, Health Innovation Manchester (HInM) is an academic health science system leading a programme of innovation across the entire health and social care community to ensure population health ...
- 17 June 2020
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - Trust HQ, Sceptre Point, Bamber Bridge, PR5 6AW
- £53,168 to £62,001 pa
We have a new and exciting opportunity to join our team for an individual who has a track record of creative problem solving to improve patient outcomes. You will have a passion for innovative service transformation, and have worked in the health and/or social...
- 01 July 2020
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust - Burnley, BB10 2PQ
- £21,892 to £24,157
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your clinical skills working within the neurorehabilitation therapy team. It gives you the opportunity to complete a Foundation Degree in Health and Social Care (Assistant Practitioner) Apprenticeship Route. ...
- 26 June 2020
- NHS England - Taunton, TA1 2PE
- £91,004 - £104,927 per annum
Advert for South West Workforce & OD team Post: Head of Workforce Transformation (Band 9) permanent This is an exciting time to join the NHS and care sector as we manage the response to COVID-19, develop our new ways of working and delivering health and care ...
- 18 June 2020
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts - Nottingham, NG7 2FT
- £45,753 - £51,668
An opportunity has arisen to be involved in the delivery of the exciting transformational change programme that is planned to support the Trust’s successful bid for the Treatment Centre. This will involve working across a range of specialties and helping to ...
- 04 June 2020
- Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust - Truro, TR1 3LJ
- £24,907 - £30,615 pa
Health and Care services are going through an unprecedented period of change to ensure we deliver sustainable services for the population for the future and deliver the NHS England 5 Year Forward View. Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly (C&IOS) Health and Care ...
- 19 June 2020
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Peterborough, PE3 6DB
- £63,751 - £73,664 pa pro rata
At Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) we are dedicated to providing high-quality, integrated community, mental health and social care services. Rated “Good” by the CQC in 2018, we are proud to play a key role in the local health and ...
- 19 June 2020
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 02 Royal Victoria Infirmary, NE1 4LP
- £24,907 - £30,615 pro rata per annum
We are looking for a motivated Pharmacy Technician to join our award-winning, friendly Integrated Pharmacy hub based outside the hospital at Regent Point. Key responsibilities of this role will include: • Undertaking patient supporting and problem-solving ...
- 15 June 2020
- The Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust - Liverpool, L7 8XP
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
Upper GI Pathway Support Worker B4 37.5 hours 1 year Secondment/ Fixed Term The post holder will be an integral part of the Upper GI Cancer Team, to assist, support and co-ordinate the diagnostic pathway for patients. A large part of the role is providing ...
- 08 June 2020
- North Tees & Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust - Stockton on Tees, TS19 8RH
- £31,365 to 37,890 pro rata, per annum
An integrated Stockton–on-Tees Borough Council and North Tees and Hartlepool Foundation Trust service approach to provide better integrated care and support services for the adult population of Stockton. Falls Coordinator Would you like to join the Multi-...