5 Health social care jobs in North East EnglandShow filters
- 19 June 2020
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 02 Royal Victoria Infirmary, NE1 4LP
- £24,907 - £30,615 pro rata per annum
We are looking for a motivated Pharmacy Technician to join our award-winning, friendly Integrated Pharmacy hub based outside the hospital at Regent Point. Key responsibilities of this role will include: • Undertaking patient supporting and problem-solving ...
- 24 June 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Ashington, NE63 0HP
- £21,892- £24,157 pro rata per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. An exciting opportunity has arisen for fixed term (until end March 2021) Band 4 Cancer Health and Support Co-ordinator posts (various hours considered, maximum 2x WTE) to ...
- 30 June 2020
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Sedgefield, TS21 3ET
- £8.85 per hour
About the Role The Domestic Assistant is part of the care team and as such works with other staff and maintains a clean and safe environment for all Service Users and staff. Main duties: Promote the Company Mission Statement at all times. Ensure the Home’s ...
- 18 June 2020
- HC-One Ltd - Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne-Tees, NE4 6UX
- £10.12 per hour
About The Role As a Senior Carer at HC One, Kindness will be at the core of everything you do. It touches upon every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are ...
- 08 July 2020
- HC-One Ltd - Hartlepool, Tyne-Tees, TS24 9AH
- £10.12 per hour
About The Role Night shift only, 38.5 hours full time As a Senior Carer at HC One, Kindness will be at the core of everything you do. It touches upon every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works ...