253 Health social care jobs in North East England
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (141)
- Social Work Jobs (51)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (25)
- Admin Jobs (11)
- Other/General Jobs (7)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (5)
- Teaching Jobs (5)
- Sales Jobs (3)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 17 September 2019
- EAT Jobs - Durham, County Durham
- £22,000 to £26,000 per year
- Plus Car
Assessor – Health & Social Care/Clinical Care/L5 Care Salary to £26K (benefits include the use of a company vehicle once probation completed) Home-based - Co Durham Permanent Full-time or Part-time Our client is a leading and very successful private training ...
- 07 October 2019
- Prestige Care (Auguste Communities) Ltd - DL2 1TS
Auguste Communities Care Centre Health and Social Care Highly competitive salary paid training, cost of Validation, insurance if not RCN members, career development and superb working environment Full and Part-time nursing hours available (Salary based on 36-...
- 10 October 2019
- EAT Jobs - Newcastle, Newcastle
- £22,965 to £24,055 per year
We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate Care professional to join our pioneering business as a Health and Social Care Assessor (or as we call them Regional Trainer). You will support our vision to deliver innovative teaching and ...
- 04 October 2019
- Equal Partnerships Limited - North Tyneside, North East England, UK
Equal Partnerships is a limited company that has been set up by two people who have many years experience working for people who have a learning disability. We believe that, all people who have a learning disability should have the life they want to have. We ...
- 03 October 2019
- AoC Jobs - DH1 3DA
- £22111 - £24142 Per Year Support Grade E01-03; £22,111 to £24,142 per annum (pro rata)
We are seeking a highly motivated Curriculum Support Coach to implement and deliver individual tutorial sessions, setting effective SMART targets and reviewing student progress at key points in the academic year. In addition to this the role requires ...
- 01 October 2019
- Lindisfarne Care Home - Seaham, County Durham
level 2 Health and social care essential and dementia awareness desirable. To attend to the needs of service users, assist in the care of the service users personal clothing and belongings. Receive and act upon the instruction of the nurse in charge. maintain ...
- 15 October 2019
- Hadrian Healthcare Limited - Gosforth, Newcastle Upon Tyne
A vacancy exists for a full time day duty senior care assistant. This is a permanent position. The role involves shift work and will include some weekend working. The successful candidate should have relevant vocational qualifications in health & social care ...
- 07 October 2019
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Ashington, NE63 9JJ
- £18,813 - £20,795 pro rata per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. We are seeking to recruit an Occupational Therapy Technical Instructor to join our friendly well-established Home Safe Team based at Wansbeck General Hospital. This is a 7 ...
- 27 September 2019
- Age UK Sunderland - Age UK Sunderland, Bradbury Centre, Stockton Road, Sunderland SR2 7AQ
Age UK Sunderland is seeking enthusiastic, highly motivated person to join as: A Trustee for the Charity including representation on identified sub groups If you care about older people and have relevant experience at strategic level, we would love to hear ...
- 17 September 2019
- Search Consultancy LTD - South Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE33 1LN
- £11 per hour
Support Worker Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking for a Support Worker to join our expanding team in the South Tyneside area. This position is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible until December 2019, subject to review. Salary: £11 per ...