12 Health social care jobs in North East England
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (6)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- Social Work Jobs (1)
- Teaching Jobs (1)
- 06 October 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Blyth, NE24 3AG
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Northumbria Health Care, Adult Social Care Team plan, deliver and commission a wide range of health care and treatment to meet the health and social care needs of local ...
- 30 September 2020
- Lincoln Healthcare Group - Newcastle, Tyne & Wear
- £9.01 to £10.40 per hour
- Bank Holidays paid at higher rate
We are recruiting experienced care workers- with a minimum of 1 years paid care experience. Main responsibilities for the role are to complete pop in calls to support individuals throughout the day and evening in the Gosforth and Kenton area of Newcastle upon ...
- 02 October 2020
- NHS England - Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 8NY
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
2.5 WTE (2 x 37.5 hours per week , 1 x 18.75 hours per week) We are looking for people to lead our expanding physical health and long term conditions clinical networks. The main focus of each role will be to work collaboratively with the network clinical lead(...
- 07 October 2020
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 Regent Point, NE3 3HD
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
The Great North Care Record (GNCR) provides systems for sharing information between health and care workers and citizens. It covers the 3.6 million people living in the North East and North Cumbria. The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals are leading the projects, ...
- 14 October 2020
- Search Consultancy LTD - Durham, County Durham, DH1 5UL
- £22 per hour
We are currently looking for a Registered Manager to join an expanding and supportive team in the Durham area. This Registered Manager position is on a contract basis, starting as soon as possible and lasting for 2 months, subject to review. This Registered ...
- 05 October 2020
- Vacancy Filler - Chilton, DL17 0EX
Care Assistant required - Bank - Nights Are you looking for a rewarding and varied role? Can you offer the highest level of customer care and bring a smile to your workplace? Do you have excellent communication skills to build strong and supportive ...
- 09 October 2020
- Health Education England - Newcastle, NE15 8NY
- £90,571 pro rata
Health Education England aims to improve the health of our population, outcomes for patients and people’s experiences of care delivery through our leadership of workforce planning and development locally. We fully support excellence in health and social care ...
- 22 October 2020
- Blyth Star Enterprises Limited - Alnwick, Northumberland
- £8.80 per hour
- This post is for 'ad-hoc' work which may be offered as and when there is a requirement for work to be done. NEST pension available.
Job Details: Job Title: Support Worker Hours: Ad-Hoc Location: Lionhearts - Alnwick, Northumberland Responsible To: Training and Organisational Development Manager Job Purpose: To participate in the delivery of the assessment, planning, implementation and ...
- 29 September 2020
- North Tees & Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust - stockton, TS19 8PE
- £24,214 - £30,112 pro rata per annum
Directorate of Emergency Care Accident and Emergency Department Full time Paediatric Nurse BAND 5 Salary Scale: This post is offered under Agenda for Change Terms and Conditions This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced nurse to join an innovative and...
- 19 October 2020
- North East Jobs - Durham, DH1 5UL
- £30,001.00 to £40,000.00 per year
- £31,346 to £34,728 p.a. (Grade 10)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about the health and wellbeing of people in County Durham, to join our Public Health team as a COVID-19 Community Champions Programme Lead. The public health team has recently undergone a ...