7 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (7)
- London (2)
- North West England (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- South West England (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- Permanent (7)
- Full time (7)
- 30 September 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 0RR
- £19,737 - £21,142 p.a. (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 13 October 2020
- Search Consultancy LTD - Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4ap
- £45,000.00 to £60,000.00 per year
Real Estate Solicitor - Leeds A national Legal 500 law firm leading in health and social care sectors are seeking a real estate solicitor for their Leeds office. You will have between 3-5 years PQE in Real Estate. Experience in the healthcare sector would be a...
- 19 October 2020
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Fairfield / Salford, M6 8HD
- £82,096 - £110,683 pa pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Medical Examiners to support the newly established medical examiners office function across the NCA (preference on hospital to be discussed at interview or on application). The Medical Examiner role has been ...
- 20 October 2020
- Capsticks Solicitors LLP - Wimbledon, South West London
- £52,000 to £63,000 per year
Vacancy: Solicitor – 2 years PQE Division: Employment Location: Wimbledon, London Term: Permanent Working hour: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Salary range: £52,000 - £63,000 The Firm Capsticks is a leading provider of legal services to the health, social...
- 25 September 2020
- Yeovil Hospital - Yeovil, BA21 4AT
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum pro rata
Healthcare Assistant Would you like to join the NHS superhero team? Are you a Healthcare Assistant looking to increase your clinical skills? Well we may just have the opportunity for you We are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work on our ...
- 12 October 2020
- London Borough of Hillingdon - London, London, UB8 3RD
- £44,790 to £48,819 per year
About us Hillingdon Council: Putting our Residents first. Are you an experienced Registered manager with extensive experience of working with young people aged 11 who are looked after? Are you knowledgeable about the issues facing this service user group and ...
- 14 October 2020
- Kisimul Group - Lincoln, Midlands, LN3 5AL
- £26,639.23 per year
About The Role - Night Team Leader Due to continued organisational growth and development opportunities for our current staff, we are recruiting for Night Team Leaders to lead our staff team. About the position: As a Team Leader, you will be key in helping ...