7 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- Full time (7)
- 06 February 2020
- Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council - Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent
- £22,462 to £25,295 per year, pro rata
- Grade 5 (£22,462 to £25,295 per annum)
Hours: 37 hours per week Contract: Fixed Term until 31st March 2021 Job Summary Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council Adult Services has secured Integrated Care Funding, (ICF) to recruit a skilled, enthusiastic and motivated Digital Media Marketing Officer to ...
- 28 February 2020
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow Central, G1 1LH
- £34,842.86 to £40,977.98 per year
Job Description An opportunity has arisen for a data analyst/reporting role within the Glasgow City Health & Social Care Partnership. This post will focus on the development of reports using SAP Business Objects\SAP Lumira that support performance management, ...
- 10 February 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
NHS England and NHS Improvement communications directorate aims to support professional NHS communicators across the system. The very successful NHS Engagement & Comms Development Programme is central to that aim and delivers a range of activities such as ...
- 17 February 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M22 4PJ
- £21,089 - £23,761 p.a (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 04 February 2020
- Coburg Banks - Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 8BX
- £24,000 to £26,000 per year
My client, a leading provider of quality homecare are seeking a Public Relations Coordinator based in Worthing. Responsibilities Ensure effective, up to date, positive communication to all offices so that they feel proud to be associated with the brand. ...
- 26 February 2020
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Winchester, SO23 7GA
- £21,089- £23,761
(Term time contract) Hours: 35 hours per week. (Term time Only) Base: Osborne School- Winchester A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for an Associate Practitioner to join our well established Special School Nursing Service. At Hampshire ...
- 03 February 2020
- Jewish Care - NW11 9DQ
- £26,622 per year
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Community Fundraising Executive for up to 12 months to cover maternity leave. This will enable us to develop and expand our existing community fundraising work with a range of stakeholders ranging from local ...