1,550 Health social care jobs in UK
- UK (1,550)
- South East England (257)
- South West England (252)
- North West England (189)
- West Midlands (157)
- London (133)
- Scotland (108)
- Eastern England (106)
- East Midlands (102)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (86)
- Wales (56)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (714)
- Social Work Jobs (345)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (301)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (44)
- Other/General Jobs (38)
- Teaching Jobs (28)
- Manufacturing Jobs (17)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (15)
- Admin Jobs (13)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (10)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (8)
- Engineering Jobs (3)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (3)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- 24 December 2019
- AoC Jobs - DA1 1NX
- £18168 - £22350 Per Year (£30,280 to £37,251 per annum full time equivalent),depending on qualifications and experience
For a full job description, including a person specification, please click here . Hours: 22.2 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum (FTE 0.6). Fixed-term contract to 26-Jun-2020. Salary: GBP 18,168 to GBP 22,350.60 per annum pro rata (GBP 30,280 to GBP 37,251 per...
- 10 January 2020
- Calderdale College - HX1 3UZ
- £12,215.5 to £17,011.5 per year
Job Title: MGL Health & Social Care 0.5 Faculty/Unit: Science and Health Industries Hours: 17.5 hrs per week (0.5) Salary: £12,215.5 to £17,011.5 pro rata based on a Full Time Equivalent of £24,431 to £34,023 per annum Status: Permanent Closing date: Friday ...
- 31 December 2019
- Birchwood Highland - Caithness
- £9.00 to £10.10 per hour
Job Description Key Tasks Support service users to put into practice all the principles of safety in the home. To establish a supportive relationship with each service user. For those service users requiring more personal care, to support the individuals ...
- 17 January 2020
- Care at Home Wearside - Houghton Le Spring, County Durham
To support the service user to live a dignified and independent life within the community. this may include provision of personal, emotional, health, social and physical support on a 24 hour basis or shift rota system. We are looking for people that are ...
- 16 January 2020
- Forth Valley College - Falkirk, FK2 9AD
- £33,500.00 to £41,526.00 per year
Job Description Lecturer - Health and Social Care Department of Care, Sport and Construction 0.6 FTE, Fixed term until 12 June 2020 Falkirk Campus The Department of Care, Sport and Construction wish to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Lecturer in Health and...
- 14 January 2020
- Derby College Group - Derby, Derbyshire
- £11.54 per hour
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to deliver and assess standalone and apprenticeship qualifications in the workplace within our expanding commercial Health and Social Care provision, initially for 2 days per week with the possibility of becoming ...
- 07 January 2020
- AoC Jobs - RG12 7ZR
- £28077 - £30677 Per Year
Job role: We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Performance Coach to join our Apprenticeship team within Health and Social Care. The position will predominantly be based In Bracknell but you will be required to travel. You will be responsible for ...
- 24 December 2019
- HRM Homecare Services Ltd - Bothwell, South Lanarkshire
- £9 to £9 per hour
- plus mileage
We Care - do you? HRM Homecare Services provides support to help people remain in their own homes and are committed to providing a person-centred approach to enable them to lead an independent and fulfilling life. We are looking for people in Bothwell, who are...
- 08 January 2020
- Activate Learning - Guildford, Surrey
- £23,527 to £33,511 per year, pro rata
At Activate Learning we are pioneering education with an unwavering focus on providing talent for business and transforming lives through our Learning Philosophy. Our student experience is the result of our attention to detail in recruiting, developing and ...
- 16 January 2020
- Argyll and Bute Council - Campbeltown, PA28 6SZ
- £20,001.00 to £21,224.00 per year
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership Closing Date: Thursday 6th February 2020 Exciting opportunity to be part of a new team delivering care to individuals living in Extra Care Housing. We are looking for someone with experience of working with older ...