1,734 Health social care jobs in UK
- UK (1,734)
- South East England (342)
- South West England (240)
- Eastern England (196)
- North West England (181)
- West Midlands (154)
- London (152)
- Wales (98)
- Scotland (96)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (90)
- East Midlands (88)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (904)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (519)
- Social Work Jobs (160)
- Other/General Jobs (73)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (18)
- Teaching Jobs (16)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (12)
- Admin Jobs (9)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (6)
- Legal Jobs (4)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (4)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- Graduate Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 18 May 2020
- Calderdale College - HX1 3UZ
- £12,216 to £17,012 per year
Job Title: MGL Health & Social Care (Fixed Term Maternity Cover) Faculty/Unit: Science and Health Industry Hours: 17.5 hrs per week (0.5) Salary: £12,216 to £17,012 pro rata based on a Full Time Equivalent of £24,431 to £34,023 per annum Status: Fixed Term ...
- 05 May 2020
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Location: Aylesbury Are you looking for a new challenge within the education sector? We are looking for part time Lecturer in Health and Social Care to join Buckinghamshire College Group, based at our Aylesbury Campus. The overall requirement of the Lecturer...
- 29 April 2020
- Supreme Care - Redditch, Worcestershire
- Mileage allowance
Supreme Care are seeking to expand their team of Caregivers. Our Caregivers travel from house to house assisting clients with personal care and tasks of daily living. A driving licence is essential for this role. We pay £8.72 - £9.67 per hour plus a generous ...
- 06 May 2020
- Carescot Ltd - Glasgow, Scotland
- £10 per hour
Are you kind and compassionate with a smile for everyone you meet and have a heart that wants to make a true difference to the quality of life for our elderly in the community? Are you reliable, patient and able to cope with change? Have you got a naturally ...
- 01 May 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Colchester, Essex, CO3 3LL
- £15,557.03 - £16,945.95
19-054R – Work Placement Coordinator – Health and Social Care Hours: 30 hours per week, 52 weeks per year Salary: £19,187 – £20,900 Pro-rata Actual Salary: £15,557.03 - £16,945.95 Duration: Fixed Term – 13 Month contract commencing September 2020 Location: ...
- 02 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - CO2 9QF
- £15557.03 - £16945.95 Per Year £19,187 - £20,900 Pro-rata
19-054R - Work Placement Coordinator - Health and Social Care Hours: 30 hours per week , 52 weeks per year Salary: £19,187 - £20,900 Pro-rata Actual Salary: £15,557.03 - £16,945.95 Duration: Fixed Term - 13 Month contract commencing September 2020 Location: ...
- 02 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - RG1 4HJ
- £30000 - £35000 Per Year
Activate Learning are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring teacher in Health & Social Care. This post provides an excellent opportunity for a teacher with passion and drive who is committed to enabling our students to unlock their potential and switch on ...
- 01 May 2020
- Vacancy Filler - Reading, RG1 4HJ
- £24,000.00 to £34,184.00 per year
- 24000 - 34184
Activate Learning are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring teacher in Health & Social Care. This post provides an excellent opportunity for a teacher with passion and drive who is committed to enabling our students to unlock their potential and switch...
- 18 May 2020
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - OL6 6NX
Tameside College in Ashton-Under-Lyne Greater Manchester is a diverse and vibrant further education college that offers a wide range of course including A level and advanced level vocational study programmes, Apprenticeships and adult courses up to degree ...
- 13 May 2020
- PBL Care Limited - Birmingham, West Midlands
Social Care DRIVERS REQUIRED Salary: £8.80 to £9.50 p/hour Mileage At PBL Care, we are continuously looking for reliable, motivated, and dedicated care workers to join our team. We are proud of the quality of staff that we have on board, and their passion ...