2,528 Health social care jobs in UK
- UK (2,528)
- North West England (512)
- South East England (339)
- Eastern England (328)
- South West England (263)
- West Midlands (228)
- East Midlands (194)
- Scotland (150)
- London (138)
- Wales (123)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (104)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (996)
- Social Work Jobs (404)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (346)
- Social Care Jobs (253)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (117)
- Teaching Jobs (97)
- Other/General Jobs (75)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (66)
- Admin Jobs (49)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (32)
- Manufacturing Jobs (15)
- Engineering Jobs (12)
- Creative & Design Jobs (10)
- Customer Services Jobs (9)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (9)
- Consultancy Jobs (6)
- Legal Jobs (6)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (4)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Property Jobs (3)
- Retail Jobs (3)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- Maintenance Jobs (2)
- Sales Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Travel Jobs (2)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- 28 April 2022
- Teacheractive Limited - B44
- £110 to £160 per day
Key stage 5 Health & Social Care Teacher needed in North Birmingham. Start date: May 2022 - Ongoing Hours: Both full and part time schedules considered No need to come to the office to register, the quick and easy process can be completed on-line and via video...
- 19 May 2022
- Newcross Healthcare Solutions - TQ1
- £25 per hour
Are you a Qualified Health and Social Care Assessor passionate about delivering quality and looking for the opportunity to work for an exceptional brand? We have a number of opportunities for Assessors to join our growing team, with the flexibility to choose ...
- 09 May 2022
- Teacheractive Limited - pe29 1
- £25 per hour
Health and Social Care Lecturer Are you passionate about your specialism and sharing your knowledge with students? We are looking for Health and Social Care Lecturers for an exceptional Further Education college in Cambridgeshire starting in the new academic ...
- 10 May 2022
- AoC Jobs - NN16 0LY
- £20910 - £31323 Per Year pro rata, depending on qualifications and experience
We have a great opportunity based at Kettering campus for a Lecturer in Health and Social Care to become a key member of our Care, Childcare and Counselling department. As a Lecturer in Health and Social Care, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our...
- 23 May 2022
- LTE Group - Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £25,000 to £39,000 per year
At The Manchester College, we have an exciting opportunity to join our new and evolving T-Level Health and Science department as a T-Level Transition Health Tutor. Based at our Openshaw campus, you will be given the opportunity to develop your passion for ...
- 14 May 2022
- AoC Jobs - WA15 0QG
- £13717 - £17562 Per Year
17.5 hours per week £13,717.50 - £17,562 per annum (pro-rated salary) Altrincham Campus The Trafford College Group (TCG) has an exciting opportunity for two (2) experienced Health and Social Care Lecturers to join the team to inspire learners to progress. ...
- 13 May 2022
- Weston College - Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset
- £11,980.00 to £14,280.00 per year
The Faculty of Health, Sport and Student Participation is looking to appoint a Vocational Trainer Assessor in Health and Social Care. The post holder will join a progressive and dynamic team involved in the development of an expanding adult and full-time ...
- 23 May 2022
- North East Jobs - South Shields, NE33 2RL
- £20,001.00 to £30,000.00 per year
TEACHER OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE – Maternity Cover 32.5 hours per week MPS / UPS Required from September 2022 As an experienced practitioner, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to engage with pupils and communicate your enthusiasm and passion for ...
- 16 May 2022
- Calderdale College - HX1 3UZ
- £12,464 to £17,353.5 per year
Job Title: Health & Social Care Lecturer 0.5 Faculty/Unit: Science, Health and Care Hours: 17.5 hours/52.14 weeks Status: Fixed term until July 2023 to cover a period of Maternity leave (The post holder will begin their role in September 2022) Salary: £12,464...
- 13 May 2022
- Argyll and Bute Council - Campbeltown, PA28 6SZ
- £21,406.00 to £22,665.00 per year
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership Closing Date: Friday 3rd June 2022 Exciting opportunity to be part of a team delivering care to individuals living in Extra Care Housing. We are looking for someone with experience of working with older adults, ...