2,410 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (2,410)
- North West England (485)
- South East England (377)
- Eastern England (320)
- South West England (267)
- West Midlands (224)
- East Midlands (147)
- London (133)
- Scotland (117)
- Cymru (112)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (103)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (1,013)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (397)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (281)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (204)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (97)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (92)
- Swyddi dysgu (81)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (65)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (63)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (25)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (21)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (11)
- Swyddi peirianneg (11)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (9)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (9)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (6)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (5)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (5)
- Swyddi TG (3)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (3)
- Swyddi manwerthu (3)
- Swyddi teithio (2)
- Swyddi ynni, olew a nwy (1)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (1)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (1)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 14 June 2022
- Teacheractive Limited - CV31
- £110 to £160 per day
Key stage 5 Health & Social Care Teacher needed in Leamington Spa. Start date: September 2022 - Ongoing Hours: Both full and part time schedules considered No need to come to the office to register, the quick and easy process can be completed on-line and via ...
- 16 June 2022
- East Sussex College Group - Lewes
- £23,102 to £34,748 per year, pro rata
0.5 LECTURER – HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE (Lewes) 18.5 hours per week, permanent contract to start 24th August 2022. Up to £34,748 p.a. (pro rata for part time). We are seeking an experienced Health & Care professional/lecturer to come and work within our Health & ...
- 21 June 2022
- AoC Jobs - GU11 4AR
- £28000 - £32000 Per Year Excellent salary and competitive benefits
Lecturer in Health and Social Care Ref: REQ001077 Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits. Part time 0.3 FTE / 11.1 hours per week We are seeking a qualified professional to teach on our Health and Social Care and T Level in Health programmes. Applicants ...
- 21 June 2022
- AoC Jobs - PR2 2QG
- £21467 - £34189 Per Year Depending on Qualifications and Experience
Preston College At Preston College we take great pride in supporting all of our learners to achieve the qualifications they need, alongside the development of technical skills and knowledge that employers and universities are looking for. We are a "Good" ...
- 06 June 2022
- senploy - Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- £50 per hour
Role: Emergency Social Work Team Location: West Midlands Pay rate: £50 p/h Contract: Working on a 7-week rota Shifts: Weekend and weekdays Brief Description: We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic Social Workers to join Shropshire's EDT AMHP services. ...
- 27 May 2022
- AoC Jobs - B63 3LX
- £26.48 - £26.48 Per Hour
The college is seeking to appoint a lecturer in the Health Division. You will join a large team of dedicated staff who are committed to ensuring that students achieve and progress within this specialist area. You will be expected to deliver across a range of ...
- 17 June 2022
- Nacro - so40 3
- £33,815 per year
Health & Social Care Teacher Job type - Part time, permanent Salary - £23,976 to £31,822 pro rata Hours - 11 hours per week Location - Southampton At Totton College, we educate, nurture and transform lives, would you like to join an outstanding team of ...
- 17 June 2022
- Southport College - Southport, Merseyside
- £9,901.20 to £12,334.80 per year
At King George V (KGV) Sixth Form College we offer BTEC Level 3 Extended Certificate/Certificate Health & Social Care. We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, highly motivated, and innovative lecturer committed to enhancing our students’ achievement and ...
- 10 June 2022
- Ayrshire College - Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire
- £34,170 to £42,357 per year, pro rata
Lecturer - Health & Social Care Pre-approved Register until June 2023 Opportunities available covering our Ayr, Kilmarnock and Kilwinning Campuses From £34,170 - £42,357 per annum, pro rata Reference: REQ00596 Do you have what it takes to help others achieve ...
- 18 June 2022
- AoC Jobs - AL1 2ES
- £25687 - £30667 Per Year £15,412 - £18,400 per annum - salary pro rata from £25,687 - £30,667
Lecturer in Early Years & Health and Social Care Part time 23 hours per week / Days to be confirmed £15,412 - £18,400 per annum - salary pro rata from £25,687 - £30,667 Start date W.C 22nd August, Fixed term contract until May 2023 Based at the Welwyn Garden ...