1,693 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (1,693)
- South East England (337)
- South West England (233)
- Eastern England (187)
- North West England (177)
- West Midlands (150)
- London (143)
- Cymru (98)
- Scotland (95)
- East Midlands (91)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (86)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (904)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (487)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (151)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (71)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (20)
- Swyddi dysgu (17)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (11)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (8)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (5)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (4)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (4)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (2)
- Swyddi peirianneg (2)
- Swyddi graddedigion (2)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (1)
- Swyddi TG (1)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 18 May 2020
- Calderdale College - HX1 3UZ
- £12,216 to £17,012 per year
Job Title: MGL Health & Social Care (Fixed Term Maternity Cover) Faculty/Unit: Science and Health Industry Hours: 17.5 hrs per week (0.5) Salary: £12,216 to £17,012 pro rata based on a Full Time Equivalent of £24,431 to £34,023 per annum Status: Fixed Term ...
- 05 May 2020
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Location: Aylesbury Are you looking for a new challenge within the education sector? We are looking for part time Lecturer in Health and Social Care to join Buckinghamshire College Group, based at our Aylesbury Campus. The overall requirement of the Lecturer...
- 06 May 2020
- Carescot Ltd - Glasgow, Scotland
- £10 per hour
Are you kind and compassionate with a smile for everyone you meet and have a heart that wants to make a true difference to the quality of life for our elderly in the community? Are you reliable, patient and able to cope with change? Have you got a naturally ...
- 30 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - KT18 5NJ
- £21822 - £21822 Per Year
0.65 Lecturer in Health and Social Care up to £21,822.72 (actual salary) Additional sessional hours to be made available to a successful candidate pending authorisation An exciting opportunity has arisen for us to appoint a flexible and experienced lecturer to...
- 01 May 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Colchester, Essex, CO3 3LL
- £15,557.03 - £16,945.95
19-054R – Work Placement Coordinator – Health and Social Care Hours: 30 hours per week, 52 weeks per year Salary: £19,187 – £20,900 Pro-rata Actual Salary: £15,557.03 - £16,945.95 Duration: Fixed Term – 13 Month contract commencing September 2020 Location: ...
- 02 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - CO2 9QF
- £15557.03 - £16945.95 Per Year £19,187 - £20,900 Pro-rata
19-054R - Work Placement Coordinator - Health and Social Care Hours: 30 hours per week , 52 weeks per year Salary: £19,187 - £20,900 Pro-rata Actual Salary: £15,557.03 - £16,945.95 Duration: Fixed Term - 13 Month contract commencing September 2020 Location: ...
- 02 May 2020
- AoC Jobs - RG1 4HJ
- £30000 - £35000 Per Year
Activate Learning are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring teacher in Health & Social Care. This post provides an excellent opportunity for a teacher with passion and drive who is committed to enabling our students to unlock their potential and switch on ...
- 01 May 2020
- Vacancy Filler - Reading, RG1 4HJ
- £24,000.00 to £34,184.00 per year
- 24000 - 34184
Activate Learning are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring teacher in Health & Social Care. This post provides an excellent opportunity for a teacher with passion and drive who is committed to enabling our students to unlock their potential and switch...
- 18 May 2020
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - OL6 6NX
Tameside College in Ashton-Under-Lyne Greater Manchester is a diverse and vibrant further education college that offers a wide range of course including A level and advanced level vocational study programmes, Apprenticeships and adult courses up to degree ...
- 13 May 2020
- PBL Care Limited - Birmingham, West Midlands
Social Care DRIVERS REQUIRED Salary: £8.80 to £9.50 p/hour Mileage At PBL Care, we are continuously looking for reliable, motivated, and dedicated care workers to join our team. We are proud of the quality of staff that we have on board, and their passion ...