6,263 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (6,263)
- South East England (961)
- North West England (949)
- West Midlands (694)
- South West England (647)
- Eastern England (613)
- London (572)
- East Midlands (465)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (411)
- Cymru (325)
- Scotland (237)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (3,344)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (1,567)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (630)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (166)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (146)
- Swyddi dysgu (132)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (52)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (48)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (40)
- Swyddi gwerthu (23)
- Swyddi peirianneg (17)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (14)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (13)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (13)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (11)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (10)
- Swyddi TG (9)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (8)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (6)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (5)
- Swyddi ynni, olew a nwy (2)
- Swyddi eiddo (2)
- Swyddi graddedigion (1)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (1)
- Swyddi manwerthu (1)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (1)
- Swyddi teithio (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 07 September 2019
- NHS Jobs - Brent, HA0 3HG
Harness Care Limited is a social enterprise organisation, established in 2008 responsible for providing local health and care services in Brent. Our vision is “create healthier communities by working in partnership”. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a ...
- 19 September 2019
- AoC Jobs - B63 3LX
- £36345 - £36345 Per Year £22,541 pa - £36,345 pa [Pay Spine Points 18-29] [pro rata for fractional posts]
The college is seeking to appoint a Lecturer in the Health Division. You will join a large team of dedicated staff who are committed to ensuring that students achieve and progress within this specialist area. You will be expected to deliver across a range of ...
- 11 September 2019
- University of Central Lancashire - Preston, Lancashire
An opportunity has arisen within the School of Community Health and Midwifery for a Lecturer to join our highly committed Health and Social Care team. The successful applicant will be enthusiastic and visionary, keen to shape education and influence the ...
- 28 August 2019
- EAT Jobs - Luton, Bedfordshire
- £25,000 to £28,000 per year
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor Location: Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire – Must be flexible with travel Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 Depending on skills and experience Package: Excellent Benefits Package, Pension, Expenses much more Type: Full Time, ...
- 17 September 2019
- AoC Jobs - RG14 7EJ
- £27.19 - £27.19 Per Hour £27.19 per teaching hour
Newbury College is recruiting for a sessional Health & Social Care Lecturer. This is an opportunity for someone with a strong background in the Health and Social Care industry with a desire and ability to deliver outstanding teaching up to level three. You ...
- 12 September 2019
- Fulston Manor Academies Trust - Sittingbourne, Kent
- £23,714 to £34,643 per year
TEACHER OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE) Full-time for October 2019 Main Pay Scale Required for October 2019, an enthusiastic, well qualified teacher of Health & Social Care to join a strong, well established and forward looking team. The successful ...
- 06 September 2019
- AoC Jobs - B91 1SB
- £24898 - £37906 Per Year Depending on qualifications and experience
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Lecturer to teach on a range of Health and Care programmes across Levels 1 to 6. You must hold a Level 5 teaching qualification. In addition to this you must hold a relevant vocational qualification i.e. RGN or ...
- 16 September 2019
- EAT Jobs - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £23,500 per year
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor Location: West Midlands - Must be flexible with travel Salary: £23,500 Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage Much more Type: Full Time, Permanent Duties: - Assess and support learners through full ...
- 13 September 2019
- Newman University - B32 3NT
- £33,199 per year
Newman University is proud to be distinctive by name and by nature. The University provides a values-driven education where class sizes are relatively small and relationships between staff and students are strong, and we also offer excellent general student ...
- 26 August 2019
- AoC Jobs - PE7 8RF
- £25413 - £27827 Per Year
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Health and Social Care team. Within this role you will teach across a range of courses from Entry level to Level 3 and the key duties of our Lecturers include: • Delivering high-quality teaching and ...