42 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (42)
- South East England (8)
- East Midlands (7)
- Eastern England (7)
- North West England (7)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (4)
- North East England (3)
- West Midlands (3)
- London (2)
- Cymru (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 04 June 2020
- AoC Jobs - CO2 9QF
- £15557.03 - £16945.95 Per Year £19,187 - £20,900 Pro-rata
19-054R - Work Placement Coordinator - Health and Social Care Hours: 30 hours per week , 52 weeks per year Salary: £19,187 - £20,900 Pro-rata Actual Salary: £15,557.03 - £16,945.95 Duration: Fixed Term - 13 Month contract commencing September 2020 Location: ...
- 26 May 2020
- Local Solutions. - Liverpool - L5 5AE
- £20,800 per year, pro rata
Quality Officer - Fixed Term until November 2020 Location: Homecare Liverpool Office - Scotland Road Salary: £20,800 Per Annum Pro Rata Hours: Fixed Term Post - 18 hours per week until November 2020 Local Solutions requires an enthusiastic and self-motivated ...
- 20 May 2020
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Amersham, HP7 0JD
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa pro rata
Community Healthcare Assistant with Rapid Response & Intermediate Care in Amersham Full time and part time hours available. Do you want a job where you can make a difference? This role involves working with Therapists and Nurses to support people to be as ...
- 12 May 2020
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital NHS Trut - Basildon, Orsett, Brentwood, SS16 5NL
- £18,005 pa pro rata
A Vacancy at Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Outpatients is an expanding and thriving department hosting a range of speciality clinics. This is an opportunity to become part of a friendly team offering good patient care and ...
- 26 May 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Trustwide, NE29 0HG
- £18,005 - £19,337 pro rata per annum
North Tyneside Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service has an opportunity for a Band 2 Healthcare to join the Team and contribute to the Healthcare Needs of Children and Young People referred to the Service. The role will involve supporting with Physical ...
- 03 June 2020
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Leyland, Lancashire, PR26 6TR
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa pr
A Vacancy at NHS Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit. NHS Midlands and Lancashire CSU seek to recruit a qualified and experienced continuing healthcare nurse assessor (RN/RMN/LD) to assess, review and actively case manage care home with nursing ...
- 21 May 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Sidcup, DA15 9HW
- £23,521.00 - £24,926.00 pa inc pro rata
Bexley Twilight District Nursing Team Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust Healthcare Assistant Band 3 part time hours 20 hours per week An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a Bexley Twilight District Nursing Team in Oxleas. We are seeking to appoint a ...
- 05 June 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB21 5EF
- £11.27 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated General Healthcare Assistant to fill shifts in a hospital based in Worcestershire. The pay rates for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £11.27 per hour (Assignment rate) depending on ...
- 16 May 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Gedling, Nottinghamshire, NG4 2QP
• Weekly pay • Great hourly rate • Flexible shifts The home provides care for residents over the age of 60 who require nursing or personal care for conditions such as Dementia and/or mental health problems. We are looking for experienced Care Assistants that ...
- 09 May 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Eckington, Derbyshire, S21 4FT
SENIOR CARE ASSISTANTS REQUIRED - IMMEDIATE STARTS. Our client is looking for experienced Senior Care Assistants to work in Eckington area of Sheffield, starting work immediately on an on-going basis. The home specialises in illnesses associated with old age ...