155 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (155)
- Eastern England (47)
- East Midlands (33)
- North West England (26)
- South East England (19)
- London (7)
- West Midlands (7)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (6)
- North East England (4)
- South West England (3)
- Cymru (2)
Math o gytundeb
- 13 July 2020
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital NHS Trust - Basildon, SS16 5NL
- £17,652 - £19,020 Per annum
A Vacancy at Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Florence Nightingale Ward is a Respiratory Wards who are looking to recruit Healthcare Assistants. We are looking to recruit healthcare assistants with either NHS or care home ...
- 08 July 2020
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG5 3AG
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Healthcare Assistant to work within our Healthcare Department. HMP Nottingham is a community prison for approximately 1060 men offering integrated healthcare for physical health, mental health and substance misuse. The ...
- 31 July 2020
- University of Chester - Chester, Cheshire
- £19,612.00 to £21,236.00 per year
FACULTY OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (PROGRAMMES) BASED AT RIVERSIDE CAMPUS, CHESTER 36.5 HOURS PER WEEK FIXED TERM UNTIL 11/10/2021 TO COVER A PERIOD OF MATERNITY LEAVE £19,612 - £21,236 PER ANNUM The Faculty of Health and Social Care ...
- 30 July 2020
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-in-Ashfield, NG17 4JT
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum (pro rata or part time)
Healthcare Assistant Mental Health Services for Older People Directorate is the major provider of mental health services to older people in Nottinghamshire. It delivers a range of Community and Inpatient based assessment and treatment for people of any age ...
- 23 July 2020
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Amersham, HP7 0JD
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa (pro rata for part time)
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust is delighted to announce new opportunities for full-time or part-time Community Healthcare Assistants (Band 3) in the Rapid Response & Intermediate Care team in Amersham Do you want a job where you can make a difference? ...
- 07 July 2020
- ESHT - Eastbourne, BN21 2UD
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum, pro rata
Fraility Ward Health Care Assistants - Band 2 Full time and part time hours available Salary £18,005 - £19,337 per annum Fraility Wardis a busy 28-bedded Ward. You will be caring for frailty patients for those who may have multiple medical conditions, are on ...
- 16 July 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Hexham, NE46 1QJ
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum
Ward 4 at Hexham General Hospital is a ward that specialises in the rehabilitation of stroke and elderly patients. Currently on ward 4 an opportunity has arisen for a Band 2 Nursing Assistant. The main duties of a nursing assistant is to assist under ...
- 14 July 2020
- Croydon Health Services - Croydon, CR7 7YE
- £23,521 - £24,926 pa inc HCAS
Healthcare Assistant Norbury Health Centre Band 3 The post will close once we have received a sufficient number of applications We are Transforming Adult Community Services in Croydon. Do you have the skills to be part of this exciting transformation? In ...
- 10 July 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 2AT
Care Assistants required for a care home for the elderly in Mansfield. As a key member of the team you will be caring for residents with aged related illnesses, including dementia and mobility issues. Throughout your working hours, you will be creating a safe ...
- 08 July 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Chilwell, Nottinghamshire, NG9 4GS
Flexible Work, Great Pay Rates, Immediate Starts QS Care are looking for reliable care assistants to assist in the daily running of this elderly residential home. As a key member of the team you will be caring for residents with aged related illnesses, ...