10,547 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (10,547)
- South East England (1,712)
- Eastern England (1,525)
- North West England (1,421)
- South West England (1,051)
- West Midlands (911)
- London (825)
- East Midlands (818)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (684)
- Cymru (628)
- Scotland (478)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (5,366)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (1,838)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (1,814)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (339)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (282)
- Swyddi dysgu (169)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (145)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (126)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (79)
- Swyddi peirianneg (60)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (56)
- Swyddi gwerthu (52)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (36)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (32)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (22)
- Swyddi TG (20)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (18)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (18)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (16)
- Swyddi manwerthu (15)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (12)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (8)
- Swyddi eiddo (7)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (6)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (5)
- Swyddi graddedigion (2)
- Swyddi teithio (2)
- Swyddi amaethyddiaeth, pysgota a choedwigaeth (1)
- Swyddi ynni, olew a nwy (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 15 October 2021
- Protocol Education - Hounslow, London, tw3
- £125 to £190 per day
Health and Social Care Teacher Hillingdon January 2022 We offer a well-balanced three year KS3 programme that enables students to enjoy success in their GCSE exams, which begin in Year 10.With an increased popularity of Health and Social Care at both KS4 and ...
- 18 October 2021
- Anderson Wright Consulting - DN32 0LT
- £16,000 to £19,000 per year
Post of: Administrator for Health & Social Care Reporting to: Health and Social Care Department Manager Salary: £16,000 – £19,000 depending on age and experience. Hours: 37 hours per week Salary Band: 1 Office base: Grimsby Administrator for Health & Social ...
- 28 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - L7 9NW
- £27180 - £31484 Per Year
Are you an experienced health & social care professional looking to join a vibrant forward looking College that is the first choice for both learners and employers? The College is graded Good by Ofsted, has a Gold rated HE provision and is the only education ...
- 21 September 2021
- Morgan Hunt UK Ltd - Marple, Greater Manchester, SK6 7QY
- £25,000 to £28,000 per year
Role: Health and Social Care Lecturer Permanent Salary: £25000 - £28,500 (Pro rata Salary - negotiable) Location: Greater Manchester Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Health and Social Care Lecturer on Behalf of a leading Further ...
- 05 October 2021
- Gloucestershire College - Gloucester
- £22,623.25 to £33,712.90 per year, pro rata
Part time, 29 hours: £22,623.25 - £33,712.90 (Actual £17,732.10 - £26,424.17) per annum Gloucestershire College (GC) is recruiting a Lecturer in Health and Social Care to join the Health and Social Care team based at the college. The purpose of this role is to...
- 01 October 2021
- AoC Jobs - CO2 9QF
- £29510 - £36268 Per Year Plus £3,000 Pro-rata skills supplement per annum
CINO118122 - Lecturer in Health and Social Care Are you ready for your next career move in a dynamic and rewarding environment? This is an exciting opportunity to play a role in boosting the opportunities and self-belief of young people as an enthusiastic ...
- 23 September 2021
- Protocol Education - Birmingham, Midlands, B35
- £120 to £150 per day
Protocol Education are looking to recruit a Qualified Health and Social Care Teacher to work full time in a secondary school in Birmingham. Full-time Immediate start You will be working as a Health and Social Care Teacher, teaching A Level and BTEC (Sixth Form...
- 30 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - BR2 8HE
- £25530 - £29174 Per Year Depending on Experience and Qualification
Ref: 5827 Lecturer Health and Social Care and Childcare Salary: £25,530 to £29,174 per annum Closing date: 13/10/2021 (23:59pm) Interview date: TBC The successful candidates you will be required to develop, provide and oversee the full range of professional ...
- 19 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - BN2 1DZ
- £10257 - £10257 Per Year £10,257 per annum (Incremental range from 25,643 to £34,433 pro rata pa)
Based at the East Campus, Brighton 14.8 hours per week - 0.4FTE We are seeking to appoint an experienced practitioner to deliver an exceptional student experience through the delivery of outstanding teaching, learning and assessment leading to positive ...
- 09 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - Banbury, OX16 9QA
- Depending on experience £24,480-£36,868 per annum
We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for their subject to deliver exciting and inspirational lessons to our Health and Social Care students. If you have experience working within a nursing, clinical or health background, this could be an ideal ...