432 Health social care swyddi yn South West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South West England (432)
- Gloucestershire (81)
- Devon (76)
- Wiltshire (53)
- Cornwall (50)
- Bristol (46)
- Somerset (43)
- Dorset (41)
- Plymouth (22)
- North Somerset (11)
- Bath & N E Somerset (7)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (206)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (108)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (60)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (16)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (10)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (8)
- Swyddi dysgu (5)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (4)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (4)
- Swyddi peirianneg (3)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (2)
- Swyddi amaethyddiaeth, pysgota a choedwigaeth (1)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (1)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 05 October 2021
- Gloucestershire College - Gloucester
- £22,623.25 to £33,712.90 per year, pro rata
Part time, 29 hours: £22,623.25 - £33,712.90 (Actual £17,732.10 - £26,424.17) per annum Gloucestershire College (GC) is recruiting a Lecturer in Health and Social Care to join the Health and Social Care team based at the college. The purpose of this role is to...
- 22 October 2021
- Windmill Hill City Farm - Bristol
- £26,000 to £29,000 per year, pro rata
- Salary range is dependent on experience
We have an exciting opportunity to lead and develop the Health and Social Care services at Windmill Hill City Farm, an amazing community organisation based in the heart of Bristol. These services are central to its mission providing life-enhancing ...
- 06 October 2021
- Care Business Associate Training - Bournemouth, Dorset
Care Business Associate Training (CBAT) are currently recruiting for Associate Trainers to work with us on a Freelance basis. We are currently seeking high quality trainers who can deliver training courses within adult health and social care and young person ...
- 27 September 2021
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust - Wiltshire - Base determined by home location., SN10 5DS
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum, pro rata
We are looking for someone with experience to join LDWISS, a dynamic, developing team that supports adults with learning disabilities. This role is focussed on supporting people in the community with a range of acute mental health needs, who may be in crisis, ...
- 28 September 2021
- Clovelly House Care Home - Newquay, Cornwall
- £10.80 per hour
Care assistant required for care home for elder residents. Level 2 £10.80ph We can support you to achieve level 2 where you will receive £10.80 per hour and opportunity to complete level 3 in health and social care. Duties to include, Assisting residents with ...
- 01 October 2021
- First City Nursing and Care - Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2QG
- £18.00 per hour
First City Nursing Services are seeking to recruit an experienced Accredited Counsellor to support with the post pandemic recovery within the Health and Social Care sector working with First City's staff based in Swindon. You will provide a safe and effective ...
- 29 September 2021
- Hartford Care Limited - Poole, Dorset
- £11.45 to £11.95 per hour
UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE UK. As a Night Senior Care Assistant, you will provide high quality, individualised care and support to residents during the night time, promoting each person’s privacy, ...
- 04 October 2021
- Kare Plus Exeter - Exeter, Devon
- £21.00 to £29.00 per hour
- Free uniform, holiday, and pension benefits, Clinical Lead Nurse access, CPD
High rates of pay, free uniform, holiday, and pension benefits, Clinical Lead Nurse access, CPD, and flexible hours at various COVID-19 free locations with full PPE provided Are you a fully qualified Registered Nurse looking for a new challenge? Kare Plus ...
- 01 October 2021
- Newcross Healthcare Solutions - TA1 1QW
- £12.46 per hour
Join our friendly healthcare team today We’re actively seeking an experienced Support Worker to join our team in Taunton, Bridgwater, Wellington and the surroundings, encouraging our service users to live a rich, independent life. In this role, you’ll work as ...
- 18 October 2021
- Newcross Healthcare Solutions - TR15 2AB
- £10.43 per hour
Do you have experience caring for individuals with complex healthcare needs? Many vulnerable individuals in your community need health and social care to enable them to live a safe and fulfilling life in their own home. By working with us as a Care Assistant ...