264 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (264)
- Eastern England (59)
- North West England (56)
- South West England (40)
- South East England (23)
- West Midlands (22)
- London (14)
- Scotland (13)
- East Midlands (10)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (9)
- North East England (8)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (160)
- Social Work Jobs (55)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (13)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (8)
- Other/General Jobs (6)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (5)
- Admin Jobs (4)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (3)
- Teaching Jobs (3)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 02 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME17 4AH
- £45,753 - £51,668 pa pro rata
Kent Clinical Neuropsychology We are currently looking for someone to join our Kent Clinical Neuropsychology Service for Stroke. This post is commissioned to work across the stroke care pathway, to meet the psychological needs of adult stroke survivors and ...
- 08 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Ashford & Tenterden, TN30 6TX
- £38,890 - £51,668 £38,890 - £51,668 pa
We are currently looking for someone to join our Clinical Neuropsychology Service for Stroke. This post is commissioned to meet the psychological needs of adult (18) stroke survivors and their families within the Ashford and Tenterden locality. The post is ...
- 03 July 2020
- ESHT - Eastbourne, BN21 3UU
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
An exciting opportunity to support the operational management of referrals to Community Services. Health and Social Care Connect provides a countywide hub for health care professionals and the public to access adult community health and social care services. ...
- 25 June 2020
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - Hull, HU16 5JQ
- £38,890 - £44,503 Pro Rata, per annum
An exciting opportunity exists for a Project Manager to join the Humber, Coast and Vale Health and Social Care Workforce Consortium covering the North and North East Lincolnshire area. You will lead and support the delivery of strategies to grow and retain the...
- 13 July 2020
- Insight Care Services Ltd - Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
Opportunity to train from start from GCSE to become HCA/SUPPORT worker accessing mainstream of opportunities available in Health & Social Care industry. No previous experience is required but GSCE certificate is a pre-requisite. Application form available on ...
- 02 July 2020
- Creative Support - Northenden, Manchester
- £8.80ph plus accrued holiday credit
Creative Support is a national not-for-profit organisation which is looking to recruit warm and person centered individuals to provide the highest standards to service users with mental health needs in Northenden. With a strong history of over twenty years in ...
- 16 June 2020
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Ellesmere Port, CH65 9AA
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust to join our Integrated Community Service, as an experienced Band 6 Nursing Clinical Lead within Community Nursing. The Integrated Community Service is forward ...
- 13 July 2020
- Creative Support - Salford, Greater Manchester
- Up to £9.00ph based on experience
Creative Support is a high quality care provider of person centred social care services for people with learning disabilities, mental health and other needs. Our supported living service in Salford provides person centred support to adults with learning ...
- 13 July 2020
- Creative Support - Wythenshawe, Manchester
- £9.00per hour
Creative Support is a national not-for-profit organisation. We are seeking warm, reliable and person centred individuals to provide waking night support to young people with mental health needs in our supported living service in Wythenshawe with the desire to ...
- 10 July 2020
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M60 1PR
Senior Liaison and Diversion Practitioner - 30 hours - Permanent Greater Manchester Integrated Health Liaison and Diversion Partnership Committed to delivering outstanding care? North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is proud to invite ...