234 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (234)
- North West England (47)
- Eastern England (36)
- South East England (28)
- South West England (27)
- West Midlands (24)
- Scotland (18)
- London (16)
- East Midlands (12)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (12)
- North East England (5)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (152)
- Social Work Jobs (34)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (11)
- Other/General Jobs (9)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (6)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (6)
- Teaching Jobs (5)
- Admin Jobs (3)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (2)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 22 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME17 4AH
- £45,753 - £51,668 pa pro rata
Kent Clinical Neuropsychology We are currently looking for someone to join our Kent Clinical Neuropsychology Service for Stroke. This post is commissioned to work across the stroke care pathway, to meet the psychological needs of adult stroke survivors and ...
- 05 August 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Ashford & Tenterden, TN30 6TX
- £38,890 - £51,668 £38,890 - £51,668 pa
We are currently looking for someone to join our Clinical Neuropsychology Service for Stroke. This post is commissioned to meet the psychological needs of adult (18) stroke survivors and their families within the Ashford and Tenterden locality. The post is ...
- 22 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9NW
- £53,168 - £62,001 pa pro rata
We are looking for a professional with a doctorate in clinical/counselling psychology who is highly experienced at working with people with complex presentations. The role will require highly specialist psychological treatment skills (such as a specialist ...
- 30 July 2020
- Creative Support - Northenden, Manchester
- £8.80ph plus accrued holiday credit
Creative Support is a national not-for-profit organisation which is looking to recruit warm and person centered individuals to provide the highest standards to service users with mental health needs in Northenden. With a strong history of over twenty years in ...
- 11 August 2020
- Stirling Council - Stirling, FK8 1UH
- £19,062.00 to £20,244.00 per year
Job Description We have a Temporary 1 year post to cover maternity leave. The post will be based within our Reablement & Tec service Our team members work to agreed outcome support plans providing a Reablement approach to individuals living in their own homes ...
- 29 July 2020
- Angus Council - Forfar, DD8 3WB
- £25,465.00 to £27,780.00 per year
Job Description This job is restricted to Angus Council employees working within the Enablement & Response teams of the Angus Health & Social Care Partnership. Based at County Buildings, Forfar, covering the North West area of Angus. You will work 30 hours per...
- 29 July 2020
- Creative Support - Whalley Range, Manchester
- Up to £9.05 per hour
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. Our services focus on promoting recovery, wellbeing and greater independence. Our Mental Health service in Whalley Range ...
- 30 July 2020
- Autism Bedfordshire - Bedfordshire, Eastern England
- £9.19 to £9.77 per hour
Loads of Autistic Fun in Bedford, Biggleswade, Leighton Buzzard & Luton Part-Time: alternate Saturday mornings during term-time £9.19 – £9.77 per hour (including holiday entitlement) We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic team players to join the Autism...
- 07 August 2020
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £19,737 - £21,142 £19,737 - £21,142 pro rata per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a generic Therapy Assistant to join the outpatient Oncology therapy team at King's Mill Hospital. The team provides practical rehabilitation to oncology patients after diagnosis and treatment in an outpatient setting. ...
- 06 August 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Hexham, NE46 1QJ
- £19,737 - £21,142 pro rata per annum
We are currently looking to recruit into a part time Health care assistant post in Out Patients based at Hexham hospital. The successful candidate will be based at Hexham but will be expected to work at various GP sites and other areas within the trust to ...