6,826 Health social care jobs in UK
- UK (6,826)
- South East England (1,089)
- North West England (907)
- South West England (739)
- Eastern England (722)
- West Midlands (715)
- London (568)
- East Midlands (541)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (464)
- Scotland (329)
- Wales (289)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (3,572)
- Social Work Jobs (1,778)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (607)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (218)
- Other/General Jobs (148)
- Teaching Jobs (125)
- Admin Jobs (77)
- Manufacturing Jobs (50)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (45)
- Engineering Jobs (34)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (24)
- Creative & Design Jobs (22)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (22)
- Sales Jobs (17)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (13)
- Consultancy Jobs (12)
- IT Jobs (11)
- Legal Jobs (11)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (8)
- Customer Services Jobs (5)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (5)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (5)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (4)
- Graduate Jobs (3)
- Maintenance Jobs (3)
- Property Jobs (3)
- Retail Jobs (2)
- Travel Jobs (2)
- 19 September 2019
- AoC Jobs - B63 3LX
- £36345 - £36345 Per Year £22,541 pa - £36,345 pa [Pay Spine Points 18-29] [pro rata for fractional posts]
The college is seeking to appoint a Lecturer in the Health Division. You will join a large team of dedicated staff who are committed to ensuring that students achieve and progress within this specialist area. You will be expected to deliver across a range of ...
- 08 October 2019
- Teacheractive Limited - E9
- £130 to £200 per day
Job Role: Health & Social Care Teacher (Key Stage 4 & 5) Hours: Full Time Ofsted: Good School School: Co-educational, mixed Secondary school Location: Hackney Start Date: January 2020 TeacherActive are working with an ‘good’ rated school situated in Hackney ...
- 12 October 2019
- NHS Jobs - Paignton, TQ3 3XZ
- £24,214 to £30,112 Per Annum
Health & Social Care Coordinator Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust is a newly integrated care organisation which aims to provide high quality, safe and effective health and social care at the right time, in the right place to support the people of ...
- 25 September 2019
- AoC Jobs - BL8 1XU
- £27164 - £31484 Per Year £24,869 - £26,376 pa for NQT's
Joining us as a Lecturer in Health & Social Care, you must deliver excellent and inclusive teaching and learning in the classroom, so that learners are inspired to succeed and progress. As an enthusiastic expert in your area, you will integrate appropriate and...
- 09 October 2019
- AoC Jobs - PO6 2SA
- £25507 - £33263 Per Year
Job Title: Lecturer in Health and Social Care Sector: Health & Social Care Duration: Permanent Salary: up to £33,263 FTE dependant on experience and qualifications Hours: 16.5 per week Location: Based at Highbury Campus An exciting opportunity has arisen for a...
- 26 September 2019
- AoC Jobs - N7 8EP
- £22959 - £41095 Per Year £22, 959 - £41, 095 per annum
About the role: You will be responsible for teaching on the BTEC Level 2 & 3 Health and Social Care to 16-19 age learners, and be responsible for planning and delivery of units contributing to successful completion of the qualification. Other responsibilities ...
- 16 October 2019
- South Staffordshire College - Tamworth, Staffordshire
Health & Social Care Teacher Part Time – 0.8FTE, 29.6 hours per week Permanent Tamworth/Cannock campus £18,741 – £35,657 per annum Job ref: HR1920-12 South Staffordshire College is looking to employ a dynamic, energetic, and enthusiastic teacher to join our ...
- 16 October 2019
- Babcock International Ltd - Hampshire, Hampshire, PO1 1AU
- £23,409 per year
Health & Social Care Apprenticeship Trainer Permanent, Full time Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work Flexible location Covering Hampshire Training experience is not a requirement, full on the job training will be provided. About the role Here at ...
- 18 October 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Bristol, Bristol, Bs1 6AD
- £35,000.00 to £70,000.00 per year
Law Job Solicitor Associate Healthcare Social Care Court of Protection Regulatory Inquests Your new company Our client is a leading Top 100 UK law firm with offices in the major legal centres within the UK. They offer a wide range of legal services to leading ...
- 09 October 2019
- AoC Jobs - MK42 9RA
- £25000 - £30000 Per Year per annum, pro rata dependent on experience and qualifications
About The Role The Bedford Sixth Form currently have a great opportunity based at our Bromham Road campus for a Teacher of Health & Social Care, who will become a key member of our sixth form teaching team As our Teacher of Health & Social Care, you will play ...