232 Health social care jobs in Scotland
- Scotland (232)
- Aberdeenshire (32)
- Edinburgh (22)
- Midlothian (16)
- South Lanarkshire (16)
- Argyll & Bute (12)
- Falkirk County (10)
- Glasgow (10)
- Borders (10)
- West Dunbartonshire (10)
- West Lothian (10)
- Social Work Jobs (77)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (76)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (45)
- Other/General Jobs (9)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (8)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (4)
- Teaching Jobs (4)
- Admin Jobs (3)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 18 February 2021
- Midlothian Council - Dalkeith, EH22 3AA
- £56,993.00 to £62,365.00 per year
Job Vacancy A fantastic opportunity to shape and develop services for older people within Midlothian Health and Social Care Partnership. With an ambitious agenda to ensure that we can meet the needs of the people of Midlothian, developing a home first approach...
- 12 February 2021
- East Lothian Council - Haddington, EH41 3PF
- £43,652.00 to £49,163.00 per year
Vacancy Information It is East Lothian Council's policy that successful applicants will be placed on the first point of the salary scale. Days and Hours of Work: Preferred days: Monday to Friday 0900- 12.30 To start ASAP This Team Manager post is based in the ...
- 15 February 2021
- West Lothian Council current - Livingston, EH54 6FF
- £118,976.00 to £126,664.00 per year
Advert Salary: West Lothian Council - £118,976 - £126,664 NHS Lothian - £92,614 - £124,518 West Lothian Council, NHS Lothian and the West Lothian Integration Joint Board (IJB) are looking to appoint a Joint Director/Chief Officer to develop and lead on the ...
- 11 February 2021
- Trust in Fife - Kirkcaldy, Fife
Relief Residential Support Workers required for busy supported accommodation units in Kirkcaldy. Applicants must be qualified to an SVQII level in an appropriate discipline, such as Health and Social Care. Shifts are varied between the hours of 7.30am - 6.30pm...
- 19 February 2021
- Argyll and Bute Council - Isle of Islay, PA43 7JB
- £32,854.00 to £36,963.00 per year
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership Closing Date: Friday 12 March 2021 A full time permanent position has become available for a Senior Social Care Worker on days. We are looking for a motivated person who will work as part of the team to provide a ...
- 24 February 2021
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh
- £37,589.00 to £44,934.00 per year
Job Description Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership Mental Health Officer - 1 year fixed term contract South West Mental Health & Substance Misuse Team Salary: £37,589 - £44,934 Hours: 36 per week Based within the Department of Health and Social Care ...
- 19 February 2021
- Dundee City Council - Dundee, DD4 9FF
- £19,948.00 to £38,605.00 per year
Job Description Based within Dundee Health and Social Care Partnership you will work full time, 37 hours per week. Where the successful candidate is a current employee of a local authority, the post will be offered under the terms and conditions of Dundee City...
- 25 February 2021
- Hazelhead Home Care Ltd - Falkirk, Falkirk, FK1 1DJ
- £10.50 to £11.00 per hour
- 15p per mile allowance
Job Title: Care Assistant Location: FALKIRK Salary: £10.50 - £11.00 per hour Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time, Part-Time Hazelhead Home Care are delighted to announce our exciting opportunity and new pay rates starting at £10.50 per hour for a Care Assistant in ...
- 17 February 2021
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH14 3JF
- £31,484.00 to £37,589.00 per year
Job Description Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership Social Worker South West Locality - Wester Hailes Healthy Living Centre Salary: £31,484 - £37,589 Hours: 36 per week 1 Permanent post and 5 Fixed Term (12 months) Positions will be across Hub (short-...
- 24 February 2021
- Viewpoint - EH9 2HG
- £10.76 per hour
- plus benefits
Senior Care Assistant Permanent Salary: £10.76 per hour – Experience as a Senior Care Assistant with an SVQ3 in Health and Social Care (HSC) or equivalent Day Shift Edinburgh We currently have an opportunity for talented and caring individuals who will make a ...