448 Health social care jobs in South West England
- South West England (448)
- Gloucestershire (91)
- Cornwall (73)
- Devon (64)
- Wiltshire (54)
- Bristol (53)
- Somerset (45)
- Dorset (39)
- North Somerset (10)
- Plymouth (10)
- Bath & N E Somerset (7)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (159)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (133)
- Social Work Jobs (95)
- Other/General Jobs (17)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (15)
- Admin Jobs (7)
- Creative & Design Jobs (4)
- Teaching Jobs (4)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (3)
- Engineering Jobs (3)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (2)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 05 October 2021
- Gloucestershire College - Gloucester
- £22,623.25 to £33,712.90 per year, pro rata
Part time, 29 hours: £22,623.25 - £33,712.90 (Actual £17,732.10 - £26,424.17) per annum Gloucestershire College (GC) is recruiting a Lecturer in Health and Social Care to join the Health and Social Care team based at the college. The purpose of this role is to...
- 06 October 2021
- Care Business Associate Training - Bournemouth, Dorset
Care Business Associate Training (CBAT) are currently recruiting for Associate Trainers to work with us on a Freelance basis. We are currently seeking high quality trainers who can deliver training courses within adult health and social care and young person ...
- 11 October 2021
- NFP People Limited - Semington, BA14 6GA
- £23,541 to £25,991 per year
Carer Engagement and Training officer Would you like to work for an organisation that makes a difference within your local community, an organisation that supports unpaid carers and impacts positively on their lives? The charity provides support directly to ...
- 22 September 2021
- Shelly's home support LTD - Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Shelly's home support ltd are recruiting. Is anyone looking for some part time work within the health and social care industry? We are expanding rapidly. Requirements: •Full UK Driving Licence or at least provisional. •6 months experience in working with ...
- 27 September 2021
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust - Wiltshire - Base determined by home location., SN10 5DS
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum, pro rata
We are looking for someone with experience to join LDWISS, a dynamic, developing team that supports adults with learning disabilities. This role is focussed on supporting people in the community with a range of acute mental health needs, who may be in crisis, ...
- 28 September 2021
- Clovelly House Care Home - Newquay, Cornwall
- £10.80 per hour
Care assistant required for care home for elder residents. Level 2 £10.80ph We can support you to achieve level 2 where you will receive £10.80 per hour and opportunity to complete level 3 in health and social care. Duties to include, Assisting residents with ...
- 20 September 2021
- Burdon Grange Care Home Limited - Highampton, Beaworthy
- £9.50 to £9.60 per hour
Burdon Grange is CQC rated as an outstanding home overall. At Burdon Grange, Care Assistants work as part of our dynamic team to enhance our young physically disabled residents lives. The role for the successful candidate involves providing all aspects of ...
- 01 October 2021
- First City Nursing and Care - Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2QG
- £18.00 per hour
First City Nursing Services are seeking to recruit an experienced Accredited Counsellor to support with the post pandemic recovery within the Health and Social Care sector working with First City's staff based in Swindon. You will provide a safe and effective ...
- 29 September 2021
- Hartford Care Limited - Poole, Dorset
- £11.45 to £11.95 per hour
UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE UK. As a Night Senior Care Assistant, you will provide high quality, individualised care and support to residents during the night time, promoting each person’s privacy, ...
- 20 September 2021
- Newcross Healthcare Solutions - Torquay, Devon, TQ2 5JG
- £12.59 per hour
Change someone's life today. As a Care Assistant in Teigmouth, Torquay and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community within the homes of our service users. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll...