5,530 Health social care jobs in UK
- UK (5,530)
- South East England (892)
- Eastern England (872)
- North West England (729)
- London (562)
- South West England (503)
- East Midlands (464)
- West Midlands (442)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (389)
- Wales (263)
- North East England (161)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (2,927)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1,053)
- Social Work Jobs (764)
- Other/General Jobs (239)
- Admin Jobs (153)
- Teaching Jobs (119)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (107)
- Manufacturing Jobs (29)
- Engineering Jobs (18)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (17)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (17)
- Creative & Design Jobs (15)
- Sales Jobs (15)
- Legal Jobs (14)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (12)
- Consultancy Jobs (5)
- Customer Services Jobs (4)
- IT Jobs (4)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (4)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- Maintenance Jobs (2)
- Property Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Travel Jobs (2)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- 21 July 2020
- Morgan Hunt UK Ltd - Southend-On-Sea, Essex, ss1 1nd
- £22 to £27 per hour
The Ideal College Lecturers will be responsible for: Delivering the full Further Education and Training qualification in your specialist area equivalent up to Level 3 Planning and coordinating lessons, resources and support to enable learners to achieve ...
- 04 August 2020
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Location: Amersham & Wycombe Benefits: Teachers’ Pension Scheme, Free Parking, Discounted Childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted treatments in the Aylesbury Salon Intuition, Cycle to Work Scheme, Arriva Bus Discounts, Continuous Professional ...
- 30 July 2020
- Morgan Hunt UK Ltd - Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 4FA
- £22 to £24 per hour
Temp Health and Social Care - South London Morgan Hunt are working with leading colleges who specialise in the Further Education and Training sector that will be recruiting for Temp Health and Social Care lecturers The Health and Social Care Lecturer will be ...
- 17 July 2020
- AoC Jobs - NR3 4BH
- £25 - £25 Per Hour
Health, Social Care and Childcare Sessional Lecturer in Health and Social Care Up to 860 hours for the academic year £25.47 per hour including holiday pay An exciting opportunity has arisen at City College Norwich. We are seeking a dynamic individual primarily...
- 15 July 2020
- AoC Jobs - WF1 2DH
- £15000 - £20000 Per Year
Lecturer in Health and Social Care and Biology Ref: 6308 Hours of work: 25.9 hours per week Salary: £17,331 - £18,375 per annum (actual salary for 25.9 hours) (Unqualified) £18,924 - £21,932 per annum (actual salary for 25.9 hours) (Qualified) Duration: Fixed ...
- 14 July 2020
- Vacancy Filler - Wakefield, WF1 2DH
- £17,331.00 to £21,932.00 per year
- 17331 - 21932
Lecturer in Health and Social Care and Biology Ref: 6308 Hours of work: 25.9 hours per week Salary: £17,331 - £18,375 per annum (actual salary for 25.9 hours) (...
- 27 July 2020
- Derby College Group - Derby, Derbyshire
- £11.54 per hour
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to deliver and assess standalone and apprenticeship qualifications in the workplace within our expanding commercial Health and Social Care provision, initially for 2 days per week with the possibility of becoming ...
- 23 July 2020
- University of Gloucestershire - Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £27,511 to £32,817 per year
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our rapidly growing Health and Social Care team as we continue to grow our portfolio of professional programmes to support the local and national health and social care workforce need. You will need a ...
- 30 July 2020
- AoC Jobs - CH63 4JF
- £24242 - £28928 Per Year pa pro rata
Due to a growth in student numbers an exciting opportunity has arisen for two Lecturers to join an enthusiastic Health and Social Care team that prides itself on its responsiveness to changes in the sector. You will participate in the development, organisation...
- 07 July 2020
- Care UK Plc - Godalming, GU7 1BX
You You don’t need any prior qualifications or experience. What you do need is core values suited to working in a care environment. You’re a compassionate, can-do person looking to start a career as a carer. You know how important it is to treat people as ...