15 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (15)
- London (6)
- South West England (4)
- Eastern England (1)
- North West England (1)
- Scotland (1)
- South East England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- 22 November 2019
- East Renfrewshire Council - Various Locations in East Renfrewshire Council Area, G46 6UG
- £41,170.00 to £43,706.00 per year
Advert East Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership is undergoing a transformation programme to ensure both the NHS and Council within the HSCP workforce is Fit For The Future (FFTF). At a time of exciting change within the health and social care ...
- 18 November 2019
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, NW8 8EA
- £51,383 - £57,596 pa inc
A Vacancy at Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust. The Community Independence Service is looking for someone to join the Community Independence Service (CIS) Leadership Team, with responsibility for leading the Rapid Response and Home First team ...
- 15 November 2019
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust - London, SW1P 2PF
- £44,347 to £50,549 PA inc HCAS
1 x Permanent 1 x Fixed Term This is an exciting opportunity for a compassionate nurse to join a team that provides health care to the homeless population of Central London and to act as an advocate, liaising with both statutory and voluntary agencies to ...
- 08 November 2019
- Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust - East Sheen, SW14 8LP
- £34,961 - £42,010 pa inc. HCAS
At HRCH, we only want to provide the type of outstanding care that we would recommend to our family and friends. We provide community healthcare and urgent treatment services for over 515,000 people living across the London boroughs of Hounslow and Richmond-...
- 29 November 2019
- Barnardo's - IG6 1QG
- £33,591 to £45,282 per year
Barnardo's has an ambitious vision to ensure that the UK's most vulnerable Children and Young People receive the best holistic support we can deliver in line with Barnardo's Corporate Strategy. We believe that Children and Young People with lived expertise ...
- 13 November 2019
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust - Swindon, SN1 4BP
- From £24,214 per annum
A Vacancy at Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust. THIS POST IS AVAILABLE TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION, EDUCATION TO DEGREE LEVEL OR ABILITY TO DEMONSTRATE EQUIVALENT LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE An exciting ...
- 22 November 2019
- Medway Community Healthcare CIC - Gillingham, ME7 5NY
- £30,401-£37,267 per annum
• Are you a senior nurse with drive and enthusiasm? • Are you able to manage your own caseload? • Are you an exceptional, friendly and dedicated senior nurse? • Are you ready to manage a team of professionals? If you answered yes, we’ve got the perfect role ...
- 25 November 2019
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE1 8EL
- £36,481 - £44,044 per annum inc.
A Vacancy at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, confident and experienced Community Practitioner for the Lambeth and Southwark memory service. The memory service offers a single point of access for ...
- 05 December 2019
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust - Lewisham, SE13 7DW
- £36,481 - £44,044 pro-rata per annum inc.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and confident community psychiatric nurse, social worker or occupational therapist to a permanent part-time band 6 community practitioner post at the Lewisham Memory Service. The post is 22.5 hours per week, and there ...
- 06 December 2019
- The Orders of St John Care Trust - Chippenham, South West, SN13 9DR
- £10.86 per hour
Care Leader 30 Hours. £10.86 per hour ( plus 0.20 per hour for NVQ3) At Seymour House you will part of our residents daily lives and help to promote independence, dignity and positively for individuals in our care and to help to put a smile on their face. As a...