1,140 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (1,140)
- North West England (256)
- South East England (139)
- Scotland (125)
- London (123)
- Eastern England (102)
- South West England (90)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (76)
- West Midlands (72)
- East Midlands (63)
- North East England (48)
- Social Work Jobs (445)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (384)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (70)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (69)
- Other/General Jobs (45)
- Admin Jobs (35)
- Teaching Jobs (20)
- Engineering Jobs (13)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (10)
- Manufacturing Jobs (9)
- Creative & Design Jobs (7)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (6)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (5)
- Sales Jobs (4)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Legal Jobs (3)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (3)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- 16 October 2019
- South Staffordshire College - Tamworth, Staffordshire
Health & Social Care Teacher Part Time – 0.8FTE, 29.6 hours per week Permanent Tamworth/Cannock campus £18,741 – £35,657 per annum Job ref: HR1920-12 South Staffordshire College is looking to employ a dynamic, energetic, and enthusiastic teacher to join our ...
- 16 October 2019
- Service Care Solutions - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB25 9QE
Hi All I am looking for Health and Social Trainer for Home care that provides live in care services for the elderly, based in Cambridgeshire area with occasional travel required The home care trainer will be working within the cambridgeshire area with ...
- 30 September 2019
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- £22,351 to £26,690 per year, pro rata
- Free Parking, Local Government Pension Scheme, Child Care Voucher Scheme
JOB PURPOSE: To deliver vocational training, assess and verify (where appropriate) College provision to National Standards in a variety of environments, to enable learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely manner. Location: Aylesbury but...
- 02 October 2019
- HRM Homecare Services Ltd - Bothwell, South Lanarkshire
- £9 to £9 per hour
- plus mileage
We Care - do you? HRM Homecare Services provides support to help people remain in their own homes and are committed to providing a person-centred approach to enable them to lead an independent and fulfilling life. We are looking for people in Bothwell, who are...
- 14 October 2019
- Aberdeenshire Council - Aberdeenshire, AB16 5GB
- £85,597.00 per year
Job Description Aberdeenshire Health and Social Care Partnership is seeking an Interim Partnership Manager with immediate effect until 30th October 2020. This opportunity is available on a secondment basis for existing employees of NHS Grampian or ...
- 03 October 2019
- East Ayrshire Council - Kilmarnock, KA1 1HU
- £9.07 per hour
Job Description This internship relates to the transformation agenda across the East Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership (H&SCP). Partnership services include the full range of community-based health and care services, primary care and out-of-hours ...
- 10 October 2019
- Conwy County Borough Council - Colwyn Bay
We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic and motivated individuals to a fixed term post as Dementia Health & Social Care Support Workers located in the Colwyn Bay locality. Secondment opportunities will be considered for internal applicants. The days and hours ...
- 01 October 2019
- Shetland Islands Council - Shetland Islands, ZE1 000
- £12.40 to £12.91 per hour
Advertisement Details Shetland Islands Council are seeking six permanent Social Care Workers to work at various locations across Shetland. The purpose of the job is to actively provide person-centred care in accordance with relevant legislation and guidelines...
- 24 September 2019
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PL
- £21,089 - £23,761 pa
It’s an exciting time to join us: KMPT has been rated Outstanding for Caring and Good overall in our most recent CQC inspection in January 2017 The Forensic Outreach and Liaison Service is a new service for Kent, providing a safe, effective and timely pathway ...
- 03 October 2019
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dartford, DA1 2DL
- £21089 - £23761 pa inc
It’s an exciting time to join us: KMPT has been rated Outstanding for Caring and Good overall in our most recent CQC inspection in January 2019 We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and innovative Assistant Psychologist to join our forward thinking ...