5,288 Health social care jobs in UK
- UK (5,288)
- South East England (839)
- Eastern England (815)
- North West England (709)
- London (527)
- South West England (484)
- East Midlands (462)
- West Midlands (434)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (374)
- Wales (254)
- Scotland (158)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (2,805)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (947)
- Social Work Jobs (753)
- Other/General Jobs (238)
- Admin Jobs (153)
- Teaching Jobs (118)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (107)
- Manufacturing Jobs (29)
- Engineering Jobs (18)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (17)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (16)
- Creative & Design Jobs (15)
- Sales Jobs (15)
- Legal Jobs (14)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (12)
- Consultancy Jobs (5)
- Customer Services Jobs (4)
- IT Jobs (4)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (4)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- Maintenance Jobs (2)
- Property Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Travel Jobs (2)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- 14 July 2020
- AoC Jobs - RG1 4HJ
- £30000 - £35000 Per Year
Activate Learning are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring teacher in Health & Social Care. This post provides an excellent opportunity for a teacher with passion and drive who is committed to enabling our students to unlock their potential and switch on ...
- 13 July 2020
- Vacancy Filler - Reading, RG1 4HJ
- £24,000.00 to £34,184.00 per year
- 24000 - 34184
Activate Learning are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring teacher in Health & Social Care. This post provides an excellent opportunity for a teacher with passion and drive who is committed to enabling our students to unlock their potential and switch...
- 07 July 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - NW5
- £30,113 to £42,311 per year
Health & Social Care Teacher Required Immediately in Camden (NW5) Health & Social Care Teacher – Camden - Experienced Science Teachers or NQTs - Popular School with driven students Are you an energetic and enthusiastic Health & Social Care Teacher who is ...
- 05 August 2020
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Ringwood, BH24 2RR
- £21,892 - £24,157 p.a.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and organised person to join our Health and Social Care Co-ordination Team. The role is paramount in bringing services together in order for them to provide seamless care and support for frail and ...
- 17 July 2020
- Newcastle College - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE4 7SA
- £25,989 to £34,549 per year
Newcastle College require a dedicated, enthusiastic and qualified person to take on the role of Lecturer in the Health and Social Care department . The main responsibilities of this role include the delivery and assessment of high quality learning programmes ...
- 15 July 2020
- Vacancy Filler - Walsall, WS2 8ES
- £15,911.00 to £30,348.00 per year
- 15911 - 30348
We are currently seeking a Lecturer in Health and Social Care who has experience within a Health and/or Social Care setting. You will be joining us on permanent basis, and be able to achieve outstanding outcomes for students using a variety of teaching ...
- 08 July 2020
- Vacancy Filler - Preston, PR2 8UR
- £23,785.00 to £33,850.00 per year
- 23785 - 33850
At Preston’s College we take great pride in supporting all of our learners to achieve the qualifications they need, alongside the development of technical skills and knowledge that employers and universities are looking for. Working closely with ...
- 22 July 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Greater Manchester, M13 9WL
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
We are excited to offer 2x vacancies for the role of GM Health and Social Care Careers Hub Co-ordinator. Background The Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Careers Hub (the Hub) is an inspiring organisation aimed at improving the information and support ...
- 08 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Ashford & Tenterden, TN30 6TX
- £38,890 - £51,668 £38,890 - £51,668 pa
We are currently looking for someone to join our Clinical Neuropsychology Service for Stroke. This post is commissioned to meet the psychological needs of adult (18) stroke survivors and their families within the Ashford and Tenterden locality. The post is ...
- 08 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1TD
- £38,890 - £44,503 £38,890 - £44,503 pa
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed clinical psychologist to join our welcoming, well established service for people over the age of sixty five who live in Kent and Medway. This post would suit someone who has a genuine interest in working ...