13,553 Social care jobs in UK
- UK (13,553)
- South East England (2,235)
- North West England (1,722)
- Eastern England (1,452)
- South West England (1,401)
- London (1,363)
- West Midlands (1,162)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1,098)
- East Midlands (1,052)
- Wales (687)
- Scotland (515)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (7,130)
- Social Work Jobs (3,891)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1,070)
- Other/General Jobs (322)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (275)
- Teaching Jobs (220)
- Admin Jobs (132)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (70)
- Manufacturing Jobs (65)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (49)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (46)
- Engineering Jobs (45)
- Creative & Design Jobs (40)
- Sales Jobs (33)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (33)
- IT Jobs (30)
- Consultancy Jobs (22)
- Legal Jobs (19)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (13)
- Customer Services Jobs (10)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (8)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (7)
- Property Jobs (7)
- Retail Jobs (7)
- Maintenance Jobs (3)
- Travel Jobs (3)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- 28 October 2019
- Key Care & Support - Urmston, Manchester
- £8.75 to £13.00 per hour
If you take real pride in knowing you are making a difference to someone's day by offering both emotional and practical care and support we want to hear from you. If you are an experienced Support Worker/ Social Care Worker who loves working in Social Care and...
- 16 October 2019
- National Care Group - Ferryhill, County Durham
- £8.25 per hour
Do you want to make a real difference to somebody's Life? Are you compassionate and caring? Come and join our amazing team of Social Care Support Workers in Ferryhill We offer the following: Full Time - 30 hours Competitive Hourly Rate of £8.25 28 Days annual ...
- 08 November 2019
- NHS Jobs - Crawley, RH11 7DH
- £61,500 to £72,500
Implementation Lead: Social Care or equivalent on KSS AHSN contract terms - £61,500 to £72,500 (inclusive of an 11% plussage in lieu of public-sector pension). NB: KSS AHSN is NOT an NHS AfC employer. 18 - 24 months Fixed Term or Secondment contract, initially...
- 15 November 2019
- Norfolk County Council - Norfolk, Eastern England
You’ll organise social activities for people who need care and support and support them to take part. Activities workers are usually based in care homes or day centres, but you could also work in someone’s home or the community. Your role might include: • ...
- 22 October 2019
- Custom Care Limited - Walsall, West Midlands
- £8.70 to £9.20 per hour
- mileage, pension, free training, free uniform.
Make a difference every day – Become a Care Assistant Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve brightened up someone’s day – especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. Custom Care are on the hunt for warm and kind people ...
- 31 October 2019
- Birchwood Highland - Invergordon, Highland
- £17,550.00 per year, pro rata
Job Description Our Easter Ross Community Support Service are looking for Health and Social Care Practitioners Key Tasks include: Support service users to put into practice all the principles of safety in the home. To establish a supportive relationship with ...
- 13 November 2019
- NHS Jobs - Kensington and Chelsea, London, W10 5XL
- £26,819 PA
Please note that this post is being advertised on behalf of Age UK Kensington & Chelsea. The post holder will be employed by Age UK Kensington & Chelsea, though will have a sub-contract with CLCH. My Care My Way My Care My Way (MCMW) is a new, innovative way ...
- 13 November 2019
- Paramount Care and Safety Ltd - Chorley, Lancashire
- £8.52 to £9.05 per hour
- Paid holidays, enhanced pay for bank holidays, company pension
We are looking for female social care workers to work with a young lady, who lives independently in her own home. Support is required for personal care, meal preparation, medication administration, outings , daily living skills. The young lady is non-verbal ...
- 17 October 2019
- Lifetime Training - Southampton, Hampshire, SO43 7GN
- £280.00 per week
- 40 hours Shifts
Vacancy description Choice Care Group is looking to appoint a Health and Social Care Apprentice to work in one of our homes. The successful candidate will work towards achieving QCF Level 2 Health & Social Care. Applicants should be at least 16 years oltd and ...
- 17 October 2019
- Lifetime Training - Southampton, Berkshire, SO41 8DJ
- £262.50 per week
- 37.5 hours Shifts
Vacancy description Choice Care Group is looking to appoint a Health and Social Care Apprentice to work in one of our homes. The successful candidate will work towards achieving QCF Level 2 Health & Social Care. Applicants should be at least 16 years old and ...