35 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (35)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (7)
- South West England (6)
- Eastern England (3)
- London (3)
- Scotland (2)
- South East England (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- North East England (1)
- North West England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- 20 February 2019
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - Cardiff Council
- Rate: £31.00 per HOUR (Umbrella PAYE)
Children’s Strategic Commissioning Lead Officer (Grade 9) Job Purpose: • To be responsible for commissioning, contracting, monitoring and redesign of services for Children’s Social Care including commissioning for complex needs and early intervention. • To ...
- 05 February 2019
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust - Weston-Super-Mare, BS24 7FY
- £20,150 - £23,363 per annum
A Vacancy at Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust. Come and join the North Somerset Recovery Team, based in Weston-super-Mare. Our team is based just 5 mins from Jct 21 of the M5.We are a friendly supportive team who are passionate about ...
- 08 February 2019
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust - Stevenage, SG1 4AB
- £17,787 - £20,448 pa
We are looking to recruit a Emergency Medical Technician to join the Surgical Assessment Unit (SAU). SAU is an ever expanding and developing Unit so if you are dynamic, enthusiastic and keen for a new challenge then we may be the place for you. Our focus is to...
- 12 February 2019
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - Worcestershire County Council
- Rate: £265.00 per DAY (Umbrella PAYE)
Senior Project Manager (Day Wage) A driven Senior Project manager with experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders at very senior levels to support the delivery of Worcestershire's new children's social care company - with a particular focus on the staff ...
- 13 February 2019
- Coburg Banks - Harrow, Middlesex, ha1 1bw
- 37000 - 45000 GBP per year
An experienced Registered Manager needed for a family assessment home in Harrow. Salary dependent on experience, up to £45K. My client provides family assessments on behalf of local authorities to help make decisions about the long-term arrangements for ...
- 30 January 2019
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Waltham Forest, E17 3HP
- £17,787 - £20,448 p.a. (plus HCAS) pro rata
Would you like to be part of a new innovative care system to enhance the care for people with end of life care need, if so join us in the development of the Enhanced Community Palliative Care Service (EPIC) for Waltham Forest? We are setting up an integrated ...
- 07 February 2019
- Vacancy Filler - Martock, La Fontana, North Somerset, TA12 6PQ
- 7.90 - 8.30 GBP per hour, 7.9 - 8.3
Being a carer is so much more than a job. The rewards are unique and like no other job Position: Health Care Assistant (Days) Location: La Fontana, Fold Hill Lane, Martock, TA12 6PQ Hours of work: Full time and part time day and night shifts available, all ...
- 25 January 2019
- North Tees & Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust - Hartlepool, TS24 9AH
- £17,787 - £20,448 pa pro rata
Health Care Assistants Based with the Rapid Response Team, Hartlepool locality Band 3 Hours per Week: Part time – 20 hours Fixed term – 12 weeks initially The North Tees and Hartlepool Foundation TrustRapid Response Service is looking to recruit highly ...
- 30 January 2019
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Reading, Berkshire, rg18eq
- 45.00 GBP per hour
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work full-time within an Access and Assessment Team based in Reading. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in ...
- 31 January 2019
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2TG
- 35.00 GBP per hour
Senior Practitioner, Front Door Service Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated senior practitioner to work within a Duty and Assessment team based in Gloucester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist ...