826 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (826)
- South East England (269)
- Eastern England (114)
- London (74)
- South West England (68)
- North West England (57)
- Scotland (48)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (44)
- West Midlands (37)
- East Midlands (25)
- Wales (24)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (318)
- Social Work Jobs (248)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (93)
- Other/General Jobs (48)
- Teaching Jobs (24)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (18)
- Admin Jobs (16)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (16)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (10)
- Manufacturing Jobs (8)
- Customer Services Jobs (5)
- Engineering Jobs (5)
- Sales Jobs (4)
- Creative & Design Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 26 March 2019
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
- £16,626 - £16,863 per annum pro rata
SOCIAL CARE - Care Assistant Team: Social care Health and Housing – Adult Social Care Salary: £16,626 - £16,863 per annum pro rata – with additional enhancements for weekend work - subject to an increase from April 2019 Hours: 28 or 35 hours per week Location...
- 29 March 2019
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - Hull City Council
- Pay rate: £25.94 to £29.17 PER DAY (PAYE – Umbrella / Ltd)
Group Manager - Social Care Work within either the Access & Assessment, Locality, Disability or Looked After Children Service. Managing the delivery of high-quality social work activities within the Hull Children’s Social Care Practice Model (across a number ...
- 28 March 2019
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Silsoe, Bedford
- £17,007 - £17,391 per annum, pro rata
SOCIAL CARE - Care Assistant Team: Social care Health and Housing – Adult Social Care Salary: £17,007 - £17,391 per annum, pro rata - Subject to an increase from April 2019 Hours: 30 hours per week Location: Ampthill Day Centre - Based in Silsoe Contract: ...
- 18 April 2019
- Cheshire West and Chester - Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
- £24,313 to £26,999 per year
Cheshire West and Chester Council brings a fresh and energetic approach to providing top quality services for its many customers and communities. West Cheshire is a place where everyone can Thrive – through our core values of Teamwork, Honesty, Respect, ...
- 26 March 2019
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Houghton Regis, Dunstable
- £18,870 - £20,541 per annum pro rata
SOCIAL CARE - Support Officer Team: Supported Living Team. Salary: £18,870 - £20,541 (Plus Enhancements for Unsocial Hours) per annum, pro rata - subject to an increase in April 2019 Contract: Permanent Hours: 1 X 30 hours per week. 1 x 25 hours per week. ...
- 15 April 2019
- Sanctuary Group - Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
- £9,126 per year
• Fixed term contract initially for 12 months • Hilltop House, 2 Heldhaw Road, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32 7ER • 37.5 hours per week – 2 days of on the job learning and 3 shifts per week - this may include weekend working We are seeking an Apprentice to ...
- 25 March 2019
- Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £16,053 + Benefits
We have an opportunity to join the established team at Briarwood. This position is a full time position and you will need to be able to work on a flexible rota including weekends and at least 1 sleep in a week. You will receive an additional payment for each ...
- 27 March 2019
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Ampthill Day Centre, Silsoe
- CBG 4 Cook (£17,007 - £17,391) per annum pro rata, subject to a review April 2019
If you have a passion for providing quality meals for vulnerable people you will be able to find your greatness working for Central Bedfordshire Council in the Care and Support Services. In the Older People’s services, nutrition and hydration are vitally ...
- 26 March 2019
- Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £18,500 per year
The Role You will provide support to over 80 customers throughout Cambridgeshire. You will be required to work flexibly to ensure individual needs are met while maximising independence, choice, dignity, privacy and well-being. This service supports customers ...
- 28 March 2019
- Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing - Chelmsford, Essex
- £9.30 / Hour
A Care & Support Worker role is very rewarding as you support others to enjoy a fulfilling life. You can make a real difference by enabling people to achieve independence and maintain their dignity. We are currently looking to expand our pool of flexible Care...