8 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- 08 February 2019
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - Hull City Council
- Rate: £18.73 per HOUR (Umbrella Payroll)
Policy Officer (Integration) There is an urgent need to implement out of hospital/integration policies and procedures, pathways, data platforms, collection analysis and submissions to NHS England. The worker will lead and coordinate the development and design ...
- 30 January 2019
- Guardian Psychological Services - North West England, UK
Guardian Psychological Services are looking for someone with experience and/or knowledge of Psychology, good computer literacy and the ability to demonstrate our mental health related IT products in front of a room of people. Full training will be given to the...
- 12 February 2019
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - Camden Council
- Rate: £27.65 per HOUR (Umbrella PAYE)
Major Projects Consultation Lead The key purpose of this role will be to manage a portfolio of consultation and engagement projects and assist in the delivery of the Council’s Community Investment Programme. The post holder will do this through effective ...
- 13 February 2019
- Creative Support - Reading, Berkshire
- Up to £19,108 based on experience and qualifications
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our friendly, established extra care services in Reading as a Graduate development officer. You will provide a varied and stimulating programme of activities for older adults. You will continue to build on community ...
- 04 February 2019
- Caretech - Shinfield, Reading
SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER - Magnolia Lodge - Shinfield About the Role We are looking for a Full Time Senior Support Worker to join our friendly Magnolia Lodge team based at our service in Shinfield. Magnolia Lodge is a care home which is registered to provide care...
- 20 February 2019
- Marie Curie - Penarth, The Vale of Glamorgan
- up to £26,044 per annum
Marie Curie is the UK’s leading charity for terminal illness. We: provide care and support directly to people affected by terminal illness; fund and undertake research into improving care and quality of life for people who are dying with a terminal illness and...
- 20 February 2019
- Vale of Glamorgan Council - Barry, The Vale of Glamorgan
- £23,866 - £28,785 p.a.
Do you have a passion for Business Analysis? Project Management? Process Redesign? A desire to challenge conventional ways of service delivery and be at the forefront of integrating services? We are looking to recruit a Business Improvement Partner to do all ...
- 15 February 2019
- University of Birmingham - University of Birmingham, Edgbaston
- Starting salary normally in the range £30,395 to £39,609. Potential progression to £42,036 a year.
Closing date: 20 March 2019 Full time Fixed Term – up to 2 years The post-holder will be part of the Biostatistics, Evidence Synthesis and Test Evaluation Group within the Institute of Applied Health Research, internationally renowned for its expertise in ...