49 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (49)
- South East England (14)
- West Midlands (12)
- South West England (5)
- London (4)
- Scotland (3)
- Wales (3)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- North West England (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- North East England (1)
- 01 November 2019
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dartford, DA2 6PB
- £24,214 - £30,112 pa pro rata inc
It’s an exciting time to join us: KMPT has been rated Outstanding for Caring and Good overall in our most recent CQC inspection in January 2019 KMPT are the Kent regional host for a NIHR funded project investigating Eye-Movement Desensitisation and ...
- 04 November 2019
- Stirling Council - Various Locations in Stirling, FK8 2LJ
- £57,951.00 to £60,675.00 per year
Job Description If you have ambitions to work in a Locality management role within a Health & Social Care environment, this could just be the opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting two Locality managers one within Stirling “City” and one in Stirling...
- 12 November 2019
- University of Bath - Bath
- £33,797 to £40,322 per year, pro rata
Context We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual for a 25 month 0.8FTE research associate post, to work on an NIHR-funded trial that will explore the feasibility of a screening and intervention programme for young people in out-of-home care ...
- 13 November 2019
- NHS England - London/Leeds, SE1 6LH
- £52,306 - £60,983 per annum
We are currently a small team of digital and technology specialists supporting policy teams to understand problems and deliver better services that meet the needs of our population. Following the creation of NHSX, we will be growing rapidly and extending our ...
- 06 November 2019
- East Midlands Shared Services - Glenfield, Leicestershire, LE3 8RA
- £60,846 - £68,919
Children and Family, Children's social care in Leicestershire County Council is now 3 years into The Road to Excellence, continuous improvement plan that is driving the development and the delivery of strong and effective services for its most vulnerable ...
- 07 November 2019
- Manchester Metropolitan University - Greater Manchester
As one of the largest provider of nursing, social care and social work, and allied health professionals in the region, we offer a diverse range of award-winning and innovative degree courses. Our work is professionally recognised, accredited and respected. We ...
- 05 November 2019
- Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £32,817 to £40,322 per year
Fixed term post on Grade 7: £32,817 - £40,322 p.a Appointment will be made for one year in the first instance This is an exciting new position accountable to the ARC Programme Implementation lead, Professor Gary Ford, working with the research theme leaders ...
- 04 November 2019
- Skills For Care - LS1 2RP
- £44,501.57 per year
Job Title: Locality Manager (Eastern) Hours: Full Time, 36 Hours per Week (Both Full – Time & Part – Time applications will be considered – please specify in supporting information) Nature of Contract: Permanent Location: Home Based, Eastern Area to cover ...
- 05 November 2019
- Certitude Support - London, London, SW17 7BQ
- £37,276 per year
An exciting opportunity to join Certitude as a Cluster Manager as we continue to grow as a Social Care provider in London. Salary: £37,276 per annum Hours: 37.5 hours Job Type: Permanent Service: Mental Health Location: Lambeth Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday ...
- 25 October 2019
- Somerset Parnertship NHS Foundation Trust - Wellington, TA21 8QQ
- £21,089 - £23,761 pro rata per annum
Health resource technician An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced member of staff to work in an outreach position with the Learning Disability Specialist Health Team, as a Band 4 Health Resource Technician. (currently J/D under review ). The ...