28 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (28)
- North West England (6)
- Scotland (5)
- South West England (3)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- East Midlands (2)
- Eastern England (2)
- London (2)
- North East England (2)
- West Midlands (2)
- South East England (1)
- 18 September 2020
- Scottish Borders Council - Newtown St Boswells, TD6 0SA
- £67,088.00 to £68,688.00 per year
Job Details Grade: CO Band 5 Salary: £67,088.00 - £68,688.00 per annum Contract Duration: Temporary until 31 September 2021. Role Purpose Scottish Borders Council are looking to recruit a talented and committed Chief Officer of Adult Services who has the ...
- 27 August 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF1 2QL
- £36.00 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Quality Assurance Auditor to work full-time in Wakefield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be ...
- 15 September 2020
- NHS England - Leeds / London, SE1 6LH
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world and has been created to give staff and citizens the technology they need. We are a joint unit made up of colleagues in the Department of Health and Social Care (...
- 28 August 2020
- Postify - S6 2GA
- £28,000 to £30,000 per year
COMPANY Bespoke Care (Sheffield) Limited was established in January 2018 by two health care professionals. We realised through personal, family experience that there was a need for provision of a quality service with the service user at the centre of decision ...
- 11 September 2020
- University of Edinburgh, College of Medicine and Vet Medicine - Edinburgh, Scotland
- £33,797 to £40,322 per year
Quantitative Research Fellow Salary: £33,797 - £40,322 – Fixed term until 11 August 2023 Centre For Population Health Sciences The Centre for Population Health Sciences at the Usher Institute within The University of Edinburgh seeks an experienced post-...
- 17 September 2020
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY1 3AH
- £31,365 - £37,890 Per annum
Advert An opportunity has arisen for a motivated and dynamic individual to join the Blackpool Integrated Community Learning Disability Team. The team offers an integrated specialist health and social care service to people with a learning disability and their ...
- 17 September 2020
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Norwich, NR4 7UY
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
A Vacancy at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Undertaking clinical research to improve treatment and care of patients is a cornerstone for Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (NNUH). NNUH is in the ...
- 10 September 2020
- Scottish Borders Council - Galashiels, TD1 3SU
- £20,257.66 to £22,319.91 per year
Job Details Grade: 5D Hourly Rate: £11.10 - £12.23 Salary: £20,257.66 - £22,319.9 pro rata per annum Contract Duration: Temporary until 31 August 2021 Role Purpose We are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic worker that can take on the role of a Night ...
- 16 September 2020
- ARC Ltd - Norwich, Anglia, NR8 5AG
- £34,000 to £40,000 per year
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for Permanent Registered Managers for new openings ofchildren’sand adults Care Homes in Norwich. SalaryNegotiable Our client is looking for a Registered Care Home Manager. You will have 3 - 4 years’ experience running ...
- 09 September 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M85RB
- £31,365 - £37,890 p.a. (pro rata)
A Vacancy at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust. We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the ...