6,584 Social care jobs in UK
- UK (6,584)
- South East England (995)
- Eastern England (798)
- North West England (774)
- West Midlands (739)
- South West England (705)
- London (607)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (538)
- East Midlands (509)
- Wales (317)
- North East England (202)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (3,593)
- Social Work Jobs (1,835)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (573)
- Other/General Jobs (127)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (121)
- Teaching Jobs (83)
- Admin Jobs (65)
- Manufacturing Jobs (31)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (22)
- Creative & Design Jobs (19)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (19)
- Engineering Jobs (15)
- Sales Jobs (15)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (12)
- Legal Jobs (7)
- Customer Services Jobs (6)
- IT Jobs (6)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (6)
- Maintenance Jobs (5)
- Graduate Jobs (4)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (4)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (3)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (3)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (3)
- Consultancy Jobs (2)
- Property Jobs (2)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 04 December 2019
- Protocol Education - Middlesbrough, Tyne-Tees, ts 2rq
- £20 to £26 per hour
Protocol Education are working alongside a College in Middlesbrough who are looking for a Health and Social Care Lecturer to start ASAP Hours are ; Monday 10:30-12:00 Tuesday9:00-10:15am 10:30-12:00 Wednesday9:00-10:00 10:30-12:00 1:00-2:30pm Thursday9:00-10:...
- 02 December 2019
- Headstart Employment - Croydon, Surrey
- £14.66 per hour
Placements Officer (Social Care) Croydon Full-Time Temporary: £14.66 per hour Duties: • To provide expert knowledge on appropriate placements to social care professionals • To identify and secure placements in a prompt and timely manner, ensuring value for ...
- 03 December 2019
- Precedo Healthcare - Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S18 1LS
- £25,000 to £33,000 per year
Health and Social Care Trainer - North of England Part Time or Full Time £25,000-£33,000 p/a (pro rata) - Depending on Experience Due to continued growth throughout the company, we are looking to appoint an experienced Health and Social Care Trainer to join ...
- 05 December 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Ashford, Kent, TN23 1EZ
- £100.00 to £140.00 per day
A school in Ashford is seeking a Health and Social care teacher from January 2020 Your new company Hays Education are a market leader with established and exclusive partnerships with schools across Kent. This School is based in Ashford and has a fantastic ...
- 08 December 2019
- AoC Jobs - LS11 5DD
- £21596 - £23463 Per Year
Leeds City College is one of the UK's largest FE establishments with around 1400 employees and over 22,370 students. Offering a diverse curriculum within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment, our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative ...
- 06 December 2019
- AoC Jobs - BL8 1XU
- £27164 - £31484 Per Year Pro-rata. Salary is £24,869 - £26,376 pa for NTs (pro-rata)
Joining us as a Lecturer in Health & Social Care, you must deliver excellent and inclusive teaching and learning in the classroom, so that learners are inspired to succeed and progress. As an enthusiastic expert in your area, you will integrate appropriate and...
- 26 November 2019
- NHS Jobs - Wilmslow, SK9 4HR
- £17,652 - £19,020 per annum
£1500 Recruitment & Retentionpayment to successful candidate Spectrum Community Health CIC is a community owned, award winning health provider. Our recent success at achieving four new contracts demonstrates our policy of innovation and continuous improvement...
- 05 December 2019
- NHS Jobs - Brent, NW10 2PT
- £11-£13 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health and Social Care Coordinator to join the Whole Systems Integrated Care team (on a fixed term basis) at K&W Healthcare. The Whole Systems Integrated Care (WSIC) team works with a wide range of partner organisations...
- 27 November 2019
- National Care Group - Ferryhill, County Durham
- £8.25 per hour
Do you want to make a real difference to somebody's Life? Are you compassionate and caring? Come and join our amazing team of Social Care Support Workers in Ferryhill We offer the following: Full Time hours Competitive Hourly Rate of £8.25 28 Days annual leave...
- 27 November 2019
- North London Homecare & Support Ltd - Enfield, London
We are looking for Social Care Workers, that are caring, positive, passionate, reliable and willing to support others live independently in their own homes in the Borough of Enfield. If you are looking for a flexible rewarding job, wanting to make a difference...