2,848 Social care jobs in UK
- UK (2,848)
- South East England (463)
- North West England (358)
- East Midlands (356)
- South West England (338)
- Eastern England (316)
- West Midlands (302)
- London (177)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (142)
- Wales (141)
- Scotland (136)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (827)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (706)
- Social Work Jobs (642)
- Admin Jobs (212)
- Other/General Jobs (131)
- Teaching Jobs (80)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (49)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (47)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (39)
- IT Jobs (20)
- Engineering Jobs (18)
- Creative & Design Jobs (17)
- Customer Services Jobs (16)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (7)
- Retail Jobs (7)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (7)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (6)
- Manufacturing Jobs (5)
- Consultancy Jobs (3)
- Maintenance Jobs (3)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (2)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- 27 September 2021
- South Gloucestershire and Stroud College - Filton, Bristol
- £23,922 to £30,933 per year, pro rata
- Generous employer pension contributions to the Teachers Pension Scheme, of over 23%. Plus a variety of additional employment benefits.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities Tutor, plan and deliver on the CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions Deliver units on Level 3 Technical Diploma year 2 in Health and Social Care Assess work and give feedback to learners verbally and on office ...
- 19 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - BN2 1DZ
- £10257 - £10257 Per Year £10,257 per annum (Incremental range from 25,643 to £34,433 pro rata pa)
Based at the East Campus, Brighton 14.8 hours per week - 0.4FTE We are seeking to appoint an experienced practitioner to deliver an exceptional student experience through the delivery of outstanding teaching, learning and assessment leading to positive ...
- 22 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - OX28 1GN
- £27051 - £36651 Per Year £27,051 - £36,651 per annum, pro rata
Lecturer in Health & Social Care £27,051 - £36,651 per annum, pro rata 22.2 hours per week 52 weeks per annum Witney Campus Permanent The Faculty of Service Industries are looking to appoint a Lecturer in the School of Health and Education, an outstanding area...
- 21 September 2021
- Abingdon & Witney College - Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- £27,051 to £36,651 per year, pro rata
- £27,051 - £36,651 per annum, pro rata
Lecturer in Health & Social Care £27,051 - £36,651 per annum, pro rata 22.2 hours per week 52 weeks per annum Abingdon Campus Permanent The Faculty of Service Industries are looking to appoint a Lecturer in the School of Health and Education, an outstanding ...
- 23 September 2021
- Windmill Hill City Farm - BS3 4EA Bristol
- £26,000 per year, pro rata
- 30 hrs per week
Windmill Hill City Farm is an amazing community organisation based in the heart of Bristol. It provides an exciting range of services for local people including a wonderful farm and gardens, an award-winning café, a bustling day-care nursery and social care ...
- 23 September 2021
- DWP Kickstart Scheme - Selby, YO84PB
EMPLOYER Three Swans Recruitment Ltd JOB SUMMARY Three Swans recruitment are the main fulltime personnel provider to 4 care homes and three swans care ltd, which is a new care company about to be formed in Selby, We are looking to employee trainee care works ...
- 25 September 2021
- Inspired Outings Ltd - Horwich, Bolton
- £10.00 to £10.00 per hour
Who we are: At Inspired Outings, we are a private Limited Company established to enable our customers (Inspired friends) to live a full and engaging life. Our “friends” are sometimes socially excluded, isolated, lonely, and vulnerable. With support they can ...
- 15 September 2021
- Hightown Housing Association - Sandhurst, Berkshire
- £7,254 to £14,508 per year
- £9.30 per hour
Social Care At Hightown, were a housing charity that builds homes and supports people. In College Town, Sandhurst, Berkshire we provide high-quality care and support to adults with learning disabilities. We are looking for some great new Support Workers to ...
- 20 September 2021
- Hightown Housing Association - Gawcott, Buckingham
- £18,135 to £18,135 per year
- £9.30 per hour
Social Care "Our residents do not live in our workplace, we work in their homes" At Hightown, we`re a housing charity that builds homes and support people. In Gawcott, near Buckingham, Milton Keynes, we provide high-quality care and support to five vulnerable ...
- 24 September 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Banbury, OX16 9QA
- £24,480.00 to £34,868.00 per year
- 24480 - 34868
Job role: We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for their subject to deliver exciting and inspirational lessons to our Level 3 Health and Social Care students. If you have experience working within a nursing, clinical or health background, this ...