12 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (12)
- South East England (4)
- North West England (2)
- Scotland (2)
- West Midlands (2)
- London (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 02 March 2021
- NHS England - Leeds/London, LS2 7UE
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
Job advert for 8a User Experience Designer-Researcher -FutureNHS Collaboration Platform This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced health and social care communicator to support with the effective account and stakeholder management and communications ...
- 01 March 2021
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Midhurst, GU29 9AW
- £21,892-£24,157 pa (pro rata)
We're looking for an Assistant Practitioner to join our Rural North Chichester Primary Care Network (PCN) Community team, based in Midhurst Hospital and Pulborough Medical Centre. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual with the Foundation ...
- 19 February 2021
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall, WS3 1LZ
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
Intermediate Care Services are well established within Walsall with a fully integrated domiciliary service and excellent relationships with Social Services, the CCG and the Acute Sector. An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Intermediate Care Services...
- 24 February 2021
- HRM Homecare Services Ltd - Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire
- £13,650 to £13,650 per month
HRM Homecare Services is a leading social care provider for over 25 years, we are, today, one of the most caring, experienced and innovative providers of ‘Care at Home’ and Self Directed Support in Scotland. We have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice ...
- 24 February 2021
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust - London, W1D 3HZ
- £45,780 - £51,393 PA inc. HCAS
Homeless Health Nurse Practitioner This is an exciting opportunity for a compassionate nurse to join a team that provides health care to the homeless population of Central London and to act as an advocate, liaising with both statutory and voluntary agencies to...
- 19 February 2021
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust - Across Morecambe Bay, LA1 4RP
- £38,890 - £44,503 Per anum Pro rata
A Vacancy at University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust. Your NHS needs you COVID-19 Vaccination Programme – Site Leader This is a 6 month fixed term contract With clinical trials progressing well we are preparing to deliver COVID-19 vaccines ...
- 03 March 2021
- HC-One Ltd - Droylsden, North West, M43 7QE
- £9.50 per hour
About The Role As a Night Manager (Non-Clinical) at HC One, you’ll value kindness above all. Because it drives every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are ...
- 04 March 2021
- Surrey County Council - Leatherhead, KT22 7AH
- £24,430 to £26,967 per year
£12,215 per annum Adult Social Care has an exciting permanent, part-time opportunity in the Information and Engagement Team to support the service’s channel shift vision, digital communications strategy and improving the overall experience of residents ...
- 26 February 2021
- Moray Council - Moray Area, IV30 1BX
- £31,140.20 to £34,080.80 per year
Job Description To contribute to the continuous improvement of Provider Services through the effective operation of performance management and service development arrangements. To support the strategic development of Provider Services within the context of ...
- 22 February 2021
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Brighton and Hove, BN2 3EW
- £31,365-£37,890 pa (pro rata)
Are you a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Nurse, interested in specialising in Respiratory Care? Do you want to be part of an evolving and dynamic team? Maybe you currently work in the acute sector or the community, but have a keen interest in ...