21 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (21)
- London (6)
- South East England (5)
- Eastern England (3)
- North West England (3)
- East Midlands (1)
- Scotland (1)
- South West England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- 18 June 2019
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Huyton, L36 6GA
- £30,401 - £37,267 pa
A Vacancy at NHS Knowsley Clinical Commissioning Group. JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE The post holder will undertake retrospective continuing healthcare assessments and lead in the processing of appeals, ensuring that the NHS Continuing Healthcare process has been ...
- 07 June 2019
- NHS England - Preston, PR2 8DY
- £89,537 - £103,860 per annum pro rata
We are seeking a highly motivated member of the Local pharmacy profession to carry out the role as Chair of Local Professional Network (LPN) for Pharmacy - Lancashire and South Cumbria (L&SC). The Chair will have the vision and commitment to continue the work ...
- 20 June 2019
- Southend University Hospital NHS Trust - SOUTHEND ON SEA, SS0 0RY
- £18,813 - £20,795 per annum (pro rata)
we are currently recruiting for a band 3 healthcare assistant to cover maternity leave in the Women's Clinic. The Health Care Assistant will function as part of the multi disciplinary team within the ward or department to provide a seamless service & high ...
- 26 June 2019
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £21,089 - £23,761 per annum
Working as part of the Personalised Care Group, the Communications & Events team offers a complete events service across all its activities, including patient choice, social prescribing and personal health budgets. This is an exciting opportunity to be ...
- 25 June 2019
- The Orders of St John Care Trust - Bicester, Midlands, OX26 6EW
- £11.25 per hour
To promote the philosophy of privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment for all residents, within a policy of managed risk taking. h Manage staff rotas ensuring these are used to the best effect for the physical, social and emotional care of...
- 25 June 2019
- Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust - Enfield community, N15 3TH
- £57,049 - £65,726 p.a. including outer London weighting
A Vacancy at Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust. There isn’t a better time to join our Trust We are embarking on a new phase of organisational growth – creating a new hospital at St Ann’s in Haringey, expanding business and investing in ...
- 28 May 2019
- Islington Council - London, N7 7EP
- PO6, £47,274 - £50,184 p.a
Be part of our new team – Islington Digital Services: IDS After undergoing a period of rebuilding and transition by bringing IT and Digital back into the Council as an in-house sovereign service, we are pleased to be recruiting to a number of exciting roles in...
- 04 June 2019
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Warrington, WA2 8WA
- £61,777 - £72,597 per annum
A Vacancy at North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Cheshire and Merseyside Heath Care Partnership is now recruiting to the role of System wide Talent Management Lead to scope and understand local system talent work and support the wider talent ...
- 30 May 2019
- East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust - Ashford, TN24 0LZ
- £47,132 per annum (basic)
Are you about to finish your Foundation or ACCS training or higher training and unsure about your career direction? Have you even found poly-pharmacy too complicated to understand? Would you like to understand the complexity of social care? Would you like the ...
- 29 May 2019
- Medway Community Healthcare CIC - Gillingham, ME7 5NY
- £30,401-£37,267 per annum
• Are you a senior nurse with drive and enthusiasm? • Are you able to manage your own caseload? • Are you an exceptional, friendly and dedicated senior nurse? • Are you ready to manage a team of professionals? If you answered yes, we’ve got the perfect role ...