27 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (27)
- South East England (9)
- South West England (6)
- Wales (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- London (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- North West England (1)
- Scotland (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 22 September 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Aylesford, ME20 6WT
- £45,753 - £51,668 pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Kent and Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust to join the Finance department as a Finance Business Partner. Reporting to the Associate Director of Finance (Financial Management), this is a key post working ...
- 05 October 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1TD
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. Consultant Psychiatrist – St Martins Hospital, Canterbury CT1 1TD £82,096- £110,683 per annum, plus 0.5PA for on-call and 3% (of a 10 PA salary) Category A availability supplement. This is pro...
- 12 October 2020
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Buckley, LL57 2PW
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the post of District Nursing Sister / Team Leader to manage and lead the District Nursing Team in Buckley Health Centre. The successful candidate will lead and manage the Buckley District Nursing Team, supporting the team...
- 16 October 2020
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust - Bath, BA1 3QE
- £24,907 per annum
A Vacancy at Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust. THIS POST IS AVAILABLE TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION WITH THE NURSING AND MIDWIFERY COUNCIL. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably ...
- 06 October 2020
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Rhyl, LL18 5UJ
- £18,185 - £19,337 per annum, pro rata
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT - BANK - BAND 2 Would you like a post that is flexible in the number of hours you work? Do you enjoy working in a variety of different and interesting locations? Essential requirement - NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent We are ...
- 09 October 2020
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow East, G40 3AP
- £30,946.77 to £36,040.88 per year
Job Description You will work independently within a team to contribute to the delivery of an Environmental Health service within Glasgow with particular emphasis upon the suppression of the Covid-19 pandemic. You must be enthusiastic and motivated with a ...
- 14 October 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £63,751 - £73,664 per annum
Senior Finance Lead - NAO and Accountability We are looking for someone with experience of public or parliamentary accountability to lead our team coordinating NHS England and NHS Improvement's work with the National Audit Office and the Public Accounts ...
- 25 September 2020
- RSD Recruitment - DN12 1SB
- £15.74 per hour
Part-time Nights Nurse in Doncaster £15.74 p/h (22 hours p/w) My client is currently looking to grow their already established and dedicated team of Nights Nurse. Do you believe that everyone is entitled to the very best care and support? Do you want to make a...
- 16 October 2020
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Winslow, MK18 3DP
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa pro rata
Buckinghamshire NHS Trust is delighted to announce an opportunity for a Physiotherapy Community Practitioner Band 6 to work in our Rapid Response & Intermediate Care Team based at Winslow Health Centre The service promotes an integrated approach working with ...
- 01 October 2020
- Medway Community Healthcare CIC - Gillingham, ME7 5NY
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
• Are you an experienced administrator? • Do you have an eye for detail and problem solving skills? • Are you a team player, who can work proactively in a team environment? If you answered yes, we’ve got the perfect role for you We are look for an ...