35 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (35)
- South West England (9)
- South East England (5)
- East Midlands (4)
- Eastern England (4)
- West Midlands (3)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- London (2)
- North West England (2)
- Northern Ireland (2)
- North East England (1)
- 20 February 2020
- St Andrews Healthcare - Northampton, Midlands, NN1 5DG
- £20,450 to £21,500 per year
Social Care Assistant- Women's Blended Northampton Career Level A Salary - £20,450 - £21,500 depending on experience Hours: Full time 37.5 per week The Women's Blended Service As part of our organisational and service commitment to delivering person centred, ...
- 19 February 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Aylesford, ME20 6WT
- £44,606 - £50,819 pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Kent and Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust to join the Finance department as a Finance Business Partner. Reporting to the Associate Director of Finance (Financial Management), this is a key post working ...
- 11 February 2020
- The Luton & Dunstable University Hospital NHS Trust - Luton, LU4 0DZ
A Vacancy at Luton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. An opportunity has arisen for an individual to lead the Bedfordshire Alliance as Programme Director. The Alliance is a partnership of the health and social care organisations for Luton ...
- 28 January 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Enfield, London, MK17 8LX
- £33,000.00 to £40,000.00 per year
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Supervising Social Worker to work full-time in Enfield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be ...
- 17 February 2020
- DCHS Foundation Trust - Agile working in Derby and Derbyshire, DE56 1WH
- NHS AfC: Band 8b (52,306-£60,983) pa, pro-rata
A Vacancy at Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust. Applications are being sought for the post of Joined Up Care Derbyshire Digital Lead. This is a 12 month secondment opportunity and applications are being sought from within the Derbyshire...
- 28 January 2020
- Health Education England - Manchester, M1 3BN
- In line with the TPD sessional payment
A Vacancy at Health Education England. The role of Training Programme Director is to work with and support the Head of School in leading the delivery of a wide range of functions, aligned to the Health Education England mandate. The Training Programme Director...
- 29 January 2020
- City and County Healthcare Recruitment - W1U 6EF
- £40,000 to £50,000 per year
City and County Healthcare Group is one of the largest providers of community-based social care services in the UK. Every day tens of thousands of people with care needs are supported to continue living independently at home by our operating companies. Our ...
- 04 February 2020
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust - Burnley, BB10 2PQ
- £30,401 to £37,267 pa
The Intensive Home Support service is an integrated service of nurses, therapists, a mental health practitioner and social care staff who provide health and social care interventions in the patient’s own home. The aim of the service is to prevent avoidable ...
- 20 February 2020
- Essex County Council - Chelmsford, Essex, cm11qh
- £24,001.0 to £27,270 per year
- plus benefits
About us At Essex County Council, what we do impacts the lives of over 1.4 million residents. We work hard to meet our residents' needs - from protecting vulnerable children, to helping older residents remain independent; from improving quality of life through...
- 31 January 2020
- The Orders of St John Care Trust - Chippenham, South West, sn15 3PE
- £10.86 per hour
SEYMOUR HOUSE - CHIPPENHAM Care Leader 30 Hours. £10.86 per hour ( plus 0.20 per hour for NVQ3) At Seymour House you will part of our residents daily lives and help to promote independence, dignity and positively for individuals in our care and to help to put ...