145 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (145)
- North West England (23)
- London (19)
- Eastern England (15)
- South East England (14)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (13)
- West Midlands (10)
- Scotland (9)
- South West England (9)
- Wales (8)
- East Midlands (5)
- 11 July 2019
- NHS Highland and Argyll + Bute - IV26 2XE
- £18,383 - £20,015 pro rata
Highland Health & Social Care Lochbroom House, Ullapool Domestic Assistant 20 hours per week Permanent Grade: Band 2 Salary Scale: £18,383 - £20,015 pro-rata Highland Health and Social Care Services help people from all walks of life, as well as their families...
- 10 July 2019
- Barts Health NHS Trust - London, E1 1FR
- £59,083 - £67,760 per annum inc
The Head of Discharge will have lead responsibility to provide operation and strategic leadership to the discharge team and a managerial presence at The Royal London Hospital. The role will be responsible for providing a senior operational interface with other...
- 12 July 2019
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Ashton under Lyne, OL6 6NG
- £17,652 to £19,020 per annum
Previous Applicants Need Not Apply Community Gateway Clerical Officer Job Advert Across Tameside and Glossop we are working towards integrating our services through the Care Together programme. The establishment of a community Health and Social Care Single ...
- 09 July 2019
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts - Nottingham, NG7 2UH
- £18,813-£20,795 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity based in our Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) office working as a PALS Officer. You will be supporting and working with the team to deliver a patient-centred service to patients, relatives and carers who raise concerns ...
- 18 July 2019
- Somerset Parnertship NHS Foundation Trust - Bridgwater, TA6 5LX
- £37,570 - £43,772 per annum
An exciting opportunity to be involved in delivering enhanced high quality care to young people. Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is seeking an enthusiastic team manager to join its CAMHS Enhanced Outreach Team. The team support young people with a ...
- 15 July 2019
- Somerset Parnertship NHS Foundation Trust - Bridgwater, TA6 4GU
- £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
The Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Directorate are working to strengthen the recovery approach within the directorate. This includes developing and sustaining a recovery learning community (Recovery College) in partnership with associated non-...
- 16 July 2019
- Search Consultancy LTD - Salford, Greater Manchester, m2 5wr
- £12.64 per hour
Elderly Care / Supported Housing / Residential Scheme / Public Sector / Health and Social Care / Sheltered Housing / Scheme Management Search Consultancy is currently working with an established Housing Association in Manchester to source a Sheltered Scheme ...
- 12 July 2019
- Alternative Futures Group - Prescot, Merseyside, L34 1BN
- £95,000 to £120,000 per year
- £95,000 - £120,000
Alternative Futures Group is the North West’s largest Mental Health and Learning Disability charity. With a strong track record of over 25 years, we work locally in the community and through our Treatment and Recovery Centres to provide a wide range of ...
- 11 July 2019
- Search Consultancy LTD - Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 2EF
- £11.09 per hour
FINANCIAL OFFICER Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking a Financial Officer to join our expanding team in the Morpeth area. This contract is due to start as soon as possible and will last until end of March 2020, subject to review. Salary: £11.09 per ...
- 08 July 2019
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £18,813 - £20,795 per annum (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...