7 Social care jobs in UK
- UK (7)
- North West England (3)
- Eastern England (1)
- London (1)
- South East England (1)
- South West England (1)
- 17 April 2019
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Bolton, Greater Manchester
- £12.35 per hour
Our client is looking for a Welfare Rights Officer. To provide a comprehensive and specialist welfare benefits casework, advocacy and tribunal representation to benefit claimants. The successful candidate will provide support and training to internal staff and...
- 29 March 2019
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- £440.46per day PAYE
Better Care Fund Lead needed in Trowbridge £440.46per day PAYE ref: 355516 This is working full time hours on a temporary basis. You will lead a significant and complex programme of work to transform health and social care in Wiltshire. With responsibility for...
- 27 March 2019
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust - Burnley, BB10 2PQ
- £20,150 to £23,363 pa
The Intermediate Care Allocation Team (ICAT) is an integrated team of health and social care professionals providing a single point of access to the range of intermediate care services across East Lancashire from both hospital and community settings. The ICAT ...
- 28 March 2019
- City and County Healthcare Recruitment - WA14 5GL
- £24,000 to £26,000 per year
City and County Healthcare Group is one of the largest providers of community-based social care services in the UK. The job you will be responsible for will be accurate scoping, analysis and input of charge / pay and contractual requirements. The successful ...
- 17 April 2019
- Service Care Solutions - Hammersmith and Fulham, London, W6 7DG
Leasehold Income Support Officer, Hammersmith Fulham An exciting opportunity has arose working in Hammersmith and Fulham as a Leasehold Income Support Officer, this will require the individual to manage a patch of properties that requires responsibility for ...
- 10 April 2019
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Dunstable, Bedfordshire
- £21,589 to £23,836 per year
Team: Independent Living Salary: Ranges from £21589 to £23836 per annum pro rata Hours: 22 hours per week as per rota below: Mon, Tues & Thurs Contract: Permanent Current Base: Watling House, Dunstable Closing Date: 21st April 2019 Interview Date: TBA More ...
- 04 April 2019
- Home Group Limited - Southampton (Hazel Road), SO19 7GA
- £17,600 to £23,500 per year
- Salary circa £18,000 pa rising to £23,500 through length of service
Housing Management Coordinator Permanent , Full Time (37.5 hours per week) Salary circa £18,000 pa rising to £23,500 through length of service £9.00 per hour if you’d prefer to work on our bank on a casual basis You also get to use our award winning benefits ...