7 Social care jobs in UK
- UK (7)
- South East England (3)
- East Midlands (1)
- Eastern England (1)
- South West England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- 29 October 2019
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Dunstable, Bedfordshire
- £24,313 to £26,999 per year
More about the role: An exciting new job opportunity has become available within the Independent Living Team at Central Bedfordshire Council. Independent Living is an integral part of the wider Housing Services Team and lies within the Social Care, Health and ...
- 07 November 2019
- Randstad CPE - Ashford, Kent, TN23 1AJ
- £9.20 per hour
Have you got an Enhanced DBS? With an Administration background and experience working with Vulnerable Adults? Then Apply Now Role: Project Assistant Location: Ashford, Kent Contract: Temporary Dates: ASAP - March 2020 Pay: £9.20 per hour Holiday Must Have: ...
- 31 October 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN84JT
- £60,000 to £70,000 per year
- 3k car benefits
Head of Asset Management - Salary £67,626.00 £3,000 Car Benefit Head of Asset Management Salary £67,626.00 £3,000 Car Benefit Hours: 37 per week Main terms and conditions are below: 28 days annual leave rising to 28 days with service (Pro Rata part-time) ...
- 24 October 2019
- Peter Allen Investments Ltd - North Somerset, South West England
- £31,824 to £31,825 per year
Peter Allen Investments Ltd is looking for a Full time RGN qualified nurse required for full time permanent position at Clevedon Court Nursing Home in Clevedon. JOB DESCRIPTION POST TITLE:- Registered nurse. RESPONSIBLE TO :- Manager SUMMARY OF ROLE:- 1. To ...
- 24 October 2019
- Home Group Limited - Southampton (Hazel Road), SO19 7GA
- £18,100 to £19,450 per year
- 18,100 - 19,450
Housing Management Co-ordinator Permanent, Full Time, 37.5 hours per week Salary £18,100 to £19,450 £9.26 per hour if you’d prefer to work on our bank on a casual basis You also get to use our award winning benefits package Empowering customers to live ...
- 05 November 2019
- Rischer & Butler Limited - Lichfield, Staffordshire
- £30,000 to £40,000 per year
- Plus Excellent Benefits Package
Assistant Quantity Surveyor (Residential) Lichfield, Staffordshire £30,000 - £40,000 package DOE An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join an award-winning new build developer. Our client is a well-established and highly ...
- 14 November 2019
- Portsmouth City Council - Portsmouth, Hampshire
Support Assistant (Category 2.5 Sheltered Housing) Ref no: 2776 - 3430 Salary: Band 4 - £18,441 - £19,619 pro rata (£11,214 - £11,930 p.a.) plus 17% shift enhancement 22.5 hours per week, Monday - Sunday - worked over a 2 week rota, both days and evenings. ...