4 Social care jobs in UK
- 07 February 2019
- Jane Lewis Health and Social Care - Shropshire, West Midlands
- £16.20 minimum plus holiday pay up to £30 + per hour
Agency Qualified Nurse , We can offer flexible hours to suit you ,competitive salary ,holiday pay . Our clients include Nursing and Residential Homes ,Learning Disabilities ,Schools ,NHS,CAMHS, Join us and get free uniform ,free training ,help with ...
- 14 February 2019
- HF Trust Ltd - Stroud, Gloucestershire
- Up to £8.18 per hour (dependent on age, probation and qualification)
Apprentice Support Worker Location – Stroud or Stonehouse, Gloucestershire Hours: Full or part-time hours available Hourly rate: £7.83 aged 21 and over or £7.73 ages 18-20, both rising to £7.95 on successful completion of probation and rising again to £8.18 on...
- 20 February 2019
- Little Swans Day Nursery - B25 8LT
- APPRENTICE RATE
January 2019 We Currently have vacancies for Apprentice Nursery Nurses aged 16 years and above: a clear enhanced DBS disclosure two satisfactory references Good level of literacy and numeracy skills Good professional level of spoken and written English Being ...
- 30 January 2019
- Babcock International - BS10 5HG
- Monday to Friday - 36 hours a week typically over 4.5 days £144 per week
Lake House is a privately run, well established, medium size day nursery looking for dedicated, caring individuals to join their dynamic team. We are an Early Years nursery, offering care for babies and young children 0-5 to learn and develop throughout their ...