10,995 Social care jobs in UK
- UK (10,995)
- South East England (1,579)
- North West England (1,414)
- London (1,226)
- Eastern England (1,032)
- East Midlands (965)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (925)
- West Midlands (922)
- South West England (904)
- Scotland (500)
- North East England (476)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (6,189)
- Social Work Jobs (3,067)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (564)
- Other/General Jobs (261)
- Teaching Jobs (221)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (203)
- Admin Jobs (121)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (60)
- Engineering Jobs (42)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (37)
- Manufacturing Jobs (37)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (27)
- Sales Jobs (22)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (22)
- Creative & Design Jobs (21)
- Consultancy Jobs (19)
- IT Jobs (18)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (14)
- Legal Jobs (13)
- Customer Services Jobs (11)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (7)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (6)
- Property Jobs (4)
- Travel Jobs (4)
- Graduate Jobs (2)
- Retail Jobs (2)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- 14 June 2019
- Nacro - PE1 2RL
- £23,471 per year
Health & Social Care Tutor Job type - Full time, Permanent Salary - Up to £23,471 Hours - 35 hours per week ( 5 hours paid lunch) Location - Peterborough & Wisbech At Nacro we educate, nurture and transform lives, would you like to join an outstanding team of ...
- 19 June 2019
- AoC Jobs - WS2 8ES
- £19,334 - £36,877 Per Annum
We are currently seeking a Lecturer in Health and Social Care who has experience within a Health and/or Social Care setting. You will be joining us on a permanent basis, and be able to achieve outstanding outcomes for students using a variety of teaching and ...
- 25 June 2019
- Prospect Training Services Ltd - Gloucester, Gloucestershire
At Prospect Training Services we provide cohesive learner focused education and training programmes to nurture and support the young people who access our services. We are committed to ensuring learners receive an enjoyable learning experience whilst achieving...
- 21 June 2019
- Babcock International Ltd - Twickenham, London, TW12 3PE
Health & Social Care Apprenticeship Trainer Permanent, Full time Monday to Friday Flexible location Covering West London / Parts of Surrey & Berkshire About the role Here at Babcock International we're looking to recruit an experienced Carer / Care home ...
- 13 June 2019
- ScotsCare Ltd - G34 0JH
- £9 per hour
Job Type: Full-time and part time hours available Salary: £9.00 /hour Abbey Court is a 26 bed, privately owned and run residential care community in the East End of Glasgow, G34, we opened in May 2018. We are looking for caring and passionate individuals, who ...
- 12 June 2019
- IPS International - Sevenoaks, Kent
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start a career in Health and Social Care. The care home, based in West Kingsdown, are looking to recruit 2 Apprentices to assist with elderly nursing care. General Responsibilities: . To participate as a full and active ...
- 21 June 2019
- AoC Jobs - DH1
- Teaching & Training TT01-07; £25,135 to £35,807 per annum. *Starting salary determined by assessment
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual to lead and lecture on a range of Health and Care qualifications within the School. You will manage a programme designed to provide skills, knowledge and experience to learners of all levels. You will...
- 04 June 2019
- Search Consultancy LTD - Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 4GE
- £17.00 to £19 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Adults Team Sheffield £17 - £19 per hour We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker into an Adult Social Work Team on the Recovery Adult - Community Mental Health Service on a temporary basis. The successful Social Worker ...
- 20 June 2019
- Calderdale College - HX1 3UZ
- £12,035 to £16,760 per year
Job Title: MGL Health & Social Care Faculty/Unit: Science and Health Industry Hours: 17.5 hrs per week (0.5) Salary: £12,035 to £16,760 pro rata based on a Full Time Equivalent of £24,070 to £33,520 per annum Status: Permanent Closing date: Thursday 4th July ...
- 10 June 2019
- Trident Housing - Market Drayton, Shropshire
- £17,048 to £17,048 per year
We are a registered care and support charity that offers services to just over 6000 people within the Midlands. These services include supporting people within registered care, domiciliary care, people with learning difficulties, those with mental health ...