94 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (94)
- South East England (24)
- East Midlands (13)
- Eastern England (10)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (10)
- London (9)
- South West England (7)
- North West England (5)
- Scotland (5)
- West Midlands (5)
- North East England (2)
- 14 January 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PL
- £18,813 - £20,795 pa pro rata
KENT AND MEDWAY NHS & SOCIAL CARE PARTNERSHIP TRUST Security Receptionist Forensic and Specialist Care Group Trevor Gibbens Unit, Hermitage Lane, Maidstone 30 Hours per week Band: 3 plus Forensic RRP (developmental post – Band 2 for 12 months, increasing to ...
- 16 January 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1AZ
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. Kentand Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust Postgraduate Medical Education Local Appointment for Service (LAS) Post: Local Appointment for Service, Old Age Psychiatry - Gregory House...
- 16 January 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Ashford, TN23 5AQ
- £48,075 pa
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. Kentand Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust Postgraduate Medical Education Local Appointment for Service (LAS) Post: Local Appointment for Service, Neuropsychiatry St. Stephens Health...
- 13 January 2020
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - RM17 6SL
Full time Minute Taker role to support the Permanency Planning Panels within Children's Social Care. Candidates must have proven minute taking skills gained at regular, frequent, multi agency meetings. A background in Health, Police, Social Care or Education ...
- 13 January 2020
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Southwark, South East London
- £13.59 per hour
Our client is looking for a Business Support Officer. The successful candidate; • MUST HAVE multi agency Minuting experience • Experience of Child Protection Conference Convening is desirable • MUST HAVE very good IT / Database skills • MUST HAVE ...
- 15 January 2020
- Skills For Care - LS1 2RP
- £34,817.86 per year
Job Title: Analyst – Workforce Intelligence Salary: £34,817.86 Status: Full time - Permanent Location: Leeds Closing Date: 9am, 29 January 2020 Interview date: 18 February 2020 Working in the Analysis team within Skills for Care’s Workforce Intelligence unit, ...
- 10 January 2020
- University of Chester - Chester, Cheshire
- £18,009 to £19,133 per year
FACULTY OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE CLERICAL ASSISTANT 36.5 HOURS PER WEEK £18,009 - £19,133 PER ANNUM PERMANENT CONTRACT BASED AT RIVERSIDE CAMPUS, CHESTER The Faculty of Health and Social Care is seeking to appoint a full time Clerical Assistant at its ...
- 23 December 2019
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG6 9DR
- £17,652 - £19,020 per annum pro rata
Healthcare Assistant Mental Health Services for Older People Directorate is the major provider of mental health services to older people in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. It delivers a range of Community and Inpatient based assessment and treatment for people...
- 08 January 2020
- West Berkshire Council - West Berkshire, South East England
- £18,795 to £20,344 per year, pro rata
We currently have a part time vacancy for an Administrator in Adult Social Care based in West Street. The role is to support the Adult Social Care teams by carrying out general office and administrative duties including minute taking, correspondence, filing, ...
- 09 January 2020
- University of Essex - Southend-On-Sea, Essex
- £17,683 to £19,613 per year
- £17,683 - £19,613 per annum
The School of Health and Social Care (HSC) Organised health and social care is one of the greatest achievements of the 20th century, made possible by the vision and dedication of the professionals who staff it. We are at the forefront of preparing people to ...