13,553 Social care jobs in UK
- UK (13,553)
- South East England (2,235)
- North West England (1,722)
- Eastern England (1,452)
- South West England (1,401)
- London (1,363)
- West Midlands (1,162)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1,098)
- East Midlands (1,052)
- Wales (687)
- Scotland (515)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (7,130)
- Social Work Jobs (3,891)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1,070)
- Other/General Jobs (322)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (275)
- Teaching Jobs (220)
- Admin Jobs (132)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (70)
- Manufacturing Jobs (65)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (49)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (46)
- Engineering Jobs (45)
- Creative & Design Jobs (40)
- Sales Jobs (33)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (33)
- IT Jobs (30)
- Consultancy Jobs (22)
- Legal Jobs (19)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (13)
- Customer Services Jobs (10)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (8)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (7)
- Property Jobs (7)
- Retail Jobs (7)
- Maintenance Jobs (3)
- Travel Jobs (3)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- 12 November 2019
- Medacs Healthcare - Northamptonshire
Care assistants needed to work in a social care setting in and around the Northamptonshire area. Experience of caring for the elderly living with dementia and/or sensory impairment and physical disabilities needed. We can offer fully flexible work patterns and...
- 07 November 2019
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - PO30 1UD
Social Care admin officer needed in Newport £9.31ph ref 377701 This is working full time hours on a temporary basis. - Booking and managing review appointments for team member of the review team. (Contacting service users and their support network and ...
- 13 November 2019
- Ansa Care Concept - LL65 1AF Holyhead
Social Care Worker required for 15 bedded EMI Residential Home in Holyhead. Approximately 16 to 20 hours per week spread over 3 shifts. Shifts will be between the hours of 8am and 10pm. Duties will include all aspects of personal care to residents and some ...
- 16 October 2019
- Babcock International Ltd - Hampshire, Hampshire, PO1 1AU
- £23,409 per year
Health & Social Care Apprenticeship Trainer Permanent, Full time Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work Flexible location Covering Hampshire Training experience is not a requirement, full on the job training will be provided. About the role Here at ...
- 04 November 2019
- NFP People Limited - Nottingham, NG2 3AQ
- £18,000 to £18,500 per year
Are you looking for a career that makes a positive impact to the lives of children and young people? Are you approachable and good at building relationships with people from all walks of life? We are looking for a Residential Social Care Worker with a ...
- 22 October 2019
- ABACAREDIG HOLDINGS LIMITED - Swansea, Wales
- £8.80 to £8.80 per hour
- Paid Mileage, Guaranteed Contract, Free Uniform, Travel Time, Pension
Abacare is looking to recruit reliable and caring Care Workers to support people to live independently at home in Swansea postcode areas (SA1) (SA2) (SA4) (SA5) (SA6) (SA7). This is an excellent opportunity to join an established care provider delivering high ...
- 18 October 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Bristol, Bristol, Bs1 6AD
- £35,000.00 to £70,000.00 per year
Law Job Solicitor Associate Healthcare Social Care Court of Protection Regulatory Inquests Your new company Our client is a leading Top 100 UK law firm with offices in the major legal centres within the UK. They offer a wide range of legal services to leading ...
- 07 November 2019
- Service Care Solutions - Falkirk, Falkirk, FK1 5BT
Older People's Residential Social Care Worker, Falkirk Are you an experienced Social Care Worker? Do you have experience working with Older People with dementia? Are you looking for a new prospect? Then look no further, I'm currently working with Falkirk ...
- 22 October 2019
- Custom Care Limited - Oldbury, West Midlands
- £8.70 to £9.20 per hour
- mileage payments, pension contributions, free training
Custom Care are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Social Care Assistants in Great Barr (B42) (B43) (B44) Smethwick (B66) Oldbury, Tividale (B69) West Brom (B70) Wednesbury (WS10) and surrounding areas. This job involves travelling from home ...
- 21 October 2019
- Careline Homecare Limited - Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- £8.40 to £8.40 per hour
- Pension, free uniform and free training.
Careline are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Social Care Assistants in Doncaster (DN1) Intake, Town, Wheatley (DN2) Armthorpe (DN3) Balby (DN4) Edlington (DN12) and all surrounding areas. To join our team and make a real difference ...