7,058 Health social care jobs in UK
- UK (7,058)
- South East England (1,173)
- North West England (852)
- South West England (823)
- West Midlands (779)
- Eastern England (726)
- London (662)
- East Midlands (547)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (484)
- Wales (389)
- North East England (219)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (3,972)
- Social Work Jobs (1,579)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (631)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (211)
- Other/General Jobs (164)
- Teaching Jobs (129)
- Admin Jobs (98)
- Manufacturing Jobs (50)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (35)
- Engineering Jobs (31)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (27)
- Sales Jobs (22)
- Creative & Design Jobs (18)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (17)
- Consultancy Jobs (16)
- IT Jobs (14)
- Legal Jobs (7)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (5)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (4)
- Graduate Jobs (4)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (4)
- Maintenance Jobs (4)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (4)
- Retail Jobs (4)
- Customer Services Jobs (3)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (3)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 04 December 2019
- Protocol Education - Middlesbrough, Tyne-Tees, ts 2rq
- £20 to £26 per hour
Protocol Education are working alongside a College in Middlesbrough who are looking for a Health and Social Care Lecturer to start ASAP Hours are ; Monday 10:30-12:00 Tuesday9:00-10:15am 10:30-12:00 Wednesday9:00-10:00 10:30-12:00 1:00-2:30pm Thursday9:00-10:...
- 03 December 2019
- Precedo Healthcare - Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S18 1LS
- £25,000 to £33,000 per year
Health and Social Care Trainer - North of England Part Time or Full Time £25,000-£33,000 p/a (pro rata) - Depending on Experience Due to continued growth throughout the company, we are looking to appoint an experienced Health and Social Care Trainer to join ...
- 05 December 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Ashford, Kent, TN23 1EZ
- £100.00 to £140.00 per day
A school in Ashford is seeking a Health and Social care teacher from January 2020 Your new company Hays Education are a market leader with established and exclusive partnerships with schools across Kent. This School is based in Ashford and has a fantastic ...
- 06 December 2019
- AoC Jobs - BL8 1XU
- £27164 - £31484 Per Year Pro-rata. Salary is £24,869 - £26,376 pa for NTs (pro-rata)
Joining us as a Lecturer in Health & Social Care, you must deliver excellent and inclusive teaching and learning in the classroom, so that learners are inspired to succeed and progress. As an enthusiastic expert in your area, you will integrate appropriate and...
- 08 December 2019
- AoC Jobs - LS11 5DD
- £21596 - £23463 Per Year
Leeds City College is one of the UK's largest FE establishments with around 1400 employees and over 22,370 students. Offering a diverse curriculum within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment, our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative ...
- 05 December 2019
- NHS Jobs - Brent, NW10 2PT
- £11-£13 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health and Social Care Coordinator to join the Whole Systems Integrated Care team (on a fixed term basis) at K&W Healthcare. The Whole Systems Integrated Care (WSIC) team works with a wide range of partner organisations...
- 22 November 2019
- Craven College - Skipton, North Yorkshire
- £22.44 per hour
Craven College is an aspirational College set in safe, friendly and inclusive rural campuses in Skipton within the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. We continuously invest in our excellent industry standard facilities to support and enhance studies. We are currently ...
- 13 November 2019
- AoC Jobs - MK42 9RA
- £25000 - £30000 Per Year per annum, pro rata dependent on experience and qualifications
About The Role The Bedford Sixth Form currently have a great opportunity based at our Bromham Road campus for a Teacher of Health & Social Care, who will become a key member of our sixth form teaching team As our Teacher of Health & Social Care, you will play ...
- 12 November 2019
- AoC Jobs - BB12 0TE
- £33795 - £33795 Per Year
Information Burnley College are recruiting a Lecturer in Health and Social Care to teach on the Health and Social Care provision within the division including Advanced and Pre-Advanced Vocational courses. The successful post-holder will teach, relevant to ...
- 03 December 2019
- Nacro - PE1 2RL
- £23,471 per year
Health & Social Care Tutor Job type - Full time, Permanent Salary - Up to £23,471 Hours - 35 hours per week ( 5 hours paid lunch) Location - Peterborough & Wisbech At Nacro we educate, nurture and transform lives, would you like to join an outstanding team of ...