704 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (704)
- South East England (176)
- North West England (128)
- Eastern England (68)
- London (58)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (52)
- South West England (49)
- West Midlands (46)
- East Midlands (37)
- Scotland (32)
- Wales (18)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (379)
- Social Work Jobs (180)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (42)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (29)
- Other/General Jobs (22)
- Manufacturing Jobs (14)
- Engineering Jobs (9)
- Admin Jobs (8)
- Teaching Jobs (7)
- Creative & Design Jobs (3)
- Maintenance Jobs (3)
- Legal Jobs (2)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 21 May 2020
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Cheshire, SK11 8HE
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
The East Cheshire Community Learning Disability Team currently have an opportunity for a Therapy Assistant to work within a multi-disciplinary team setting based across East and South Cheshire. We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic ...
- 01 May 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Devon, EX2 5AF
- £15.19 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 3 Mental Healthcare Assistant to fill shifts across various wards in Devon. The pay rate for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £15.19 - £27.79 per hour (Assignment Rates) ...
- 01 May 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, IP25 6WL
- £11.00 to £12.44 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 3 Mental Healthcare Assistant to fill shifts within a Demntia Unit based in Buckingham. The pay rates for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £11 - £12.44 per hour (Assignment rate...
- 04 May 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Exeter, Devon, SW18 4DJ
- £11.75 per hour
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Mental Healthcare Assistant to fill shifts in a hospital based in Exeter. The pay rates for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £11.75 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ...
- 28 May 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6ND
- £10.60 per hour
Service Care Solutions is recruiting for a support worker to work within Shropshire Council, this role will be based within Shrewsbury, Shropshire and is for immediate start. The role will work with the START is Shropshire Council's highly respected homecare ...
- 27 May 2020
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall, WS3 1LZ
- £21,892 - £24,157
Assistant Practitioner/Pathway Facilitator An exiting and challenging position has arisen with Walsall Community Nursing Service. We are looking for highly motivated support workers with experience of community nursing, to work within our MDT to support safe ...
- 27 May 2020
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall, WS2 9PS
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
We are looking for a confident highly motivated experienced nurse to work within one of our integrated community nursing teams, you will be working alongside registered nurses and other health and social care professionals and will support staff to provide ...
- 26 May 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Trustwide, NE29 0HG
- £18,005 - £19,337 pro rata per annum
North Tyneside Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service has an opportunity for a Band 2 Healthcare to join the Team and contribute to the Healthcare Needs of Children and Young People referred to the Service. The role will involve supporting with Physical ...
- 15 May 2020
- HF Trust Ltd - Cheshire & Merseyside
- £10.07 per hour
For more information on the role, please contact : Email: elaine.cosgrovehft.org.uk Telephone: 0151 3557703 Potential earnings of £22,962 pa based on a qualified rate and 47 sleep-ins per year Hourly rates: Starting rate £10.07 per hour rising to £10.15 on ...
- 12 May 2020
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust - Norwich, NR2 3TU
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Community Learning Disability Team on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. The post holder will work as part of an integrated Health and Social care Learning Disability Community Team in order to ...