872 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (872)
- North West England (177)
- London (109)
- South East England (104)
- Eastern England (91)
- Scotland (91)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (67)
- South West England (59)
- East Midlands (46)
- West Midlands (46)
- Wales (30)
- Social Work Jobs (340)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (256)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (65)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (64)
- Other/General Jobs (45)
- Admin Jobs (26)
- Teaching Jobs (19)
- Engineering Jobs (15)
- Manufacturing Jobs (7)
- Creative & Design Jobs (6)
- Sales Jobs (4)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (4)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (4)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (3)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (2)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- 09 October 2019
- Creative Support - Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- Up to £8.40 per hour based on experience
Creative Support is a not-for-profit provider of care and support to people with a wide range of needs including learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism spectrum conditions and older people. We are recruiting Support Workers for our residential ...
- 01 October 2019
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - South London, London, SE5 8UB
- £550 per day
Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Head of Joint Commissioning for Children and Young People to work in South London. The pay rate for this locum Head of Children's Joint Commissioning job is £550 per day. This will be a ...
- 15 October 2019
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M11 1JG
- £37,570 - 43,772 p.a.
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 10 October 2019
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - LE156HP
- £16.24 per hour
Care Manager-Integrated Care Coordinator Main Purpose of the Job To work as part of an integrated team to support either those people with a Rutland post code or registered with a Rutland GP, to reduce Social Care and Health contacts. To assess and, complete ...
- 07 October 2019
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M40 1HA
- £21,089 -£23,761 p.a.
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation- an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 11 October 2019
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow Central, G1 1LH
- £30,401.00 to £40,977.98 per year
Job Description GCC - £34,842.86 - £40,977.98 (35 Hours per week) NHS - £30401.00 - £38,046.00 (37.5 Hours per week) An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Business Development, Information Management & Resilience Team within Glasgow City Health and Social ...
- 01 October 2019
- South Lanarkshire Council - Cambuslang, G72 7EX
- £28,395.00 to £29,271.00 per year
Job Description South Lanarkshire Health & Social Care Partnership are looking to recruit an experienced Social Care Worker for an exciting new opportunity to work within the Community Addiction Recovery Services in Cambuslang in South Lanarkshire. The main ...
- 01 October 2019
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Warrington and Halton, WA2 8WA
- £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
Band 6 - Senior Liaison and Diversion Practitioner Cheshire Integrated Health Liaison and Diversion Partnership Committed to delivering outstanding care? North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust are proud to invite applications from experienced and ...
- 03 October 2019
- Goodwin Development Trust - Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire
Goodwin Development Trust Danny’s Dream offers a unique combination of domiciliary care with that of care and support at the Danny’s Dream Club and other leisure and community activities. We offer a fully person-centred approach that is respectful of ...
- 04 October 2019
- Creative Support - Warwickshire, West Midlands
- £7.50 to £9.50 per hour
We need a small dedicated team of highly motivated people who are willing to work across our 5 services in Warwickshire. Creative Support is a thriving and progressive national third sector social care organisation, with a passion for delivering high quality ...