4 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (4)
- 28 October 2020
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH8 8BG
- £37,589.00 to £44,934.00 per year
Job Description Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership Advice and Complaints Lead Waverley Court Salary: £37,589 - £44,934 Hours: 36 per week An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership Quality Team as an ...
- 30 September 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 0RR
- £19,737 - £21,142 p.a. (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 19 October 2020
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Fairfield / Salford, M6 8HD
- £82,096 - £110,683 pa pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Medical Examiners to support the newly established medical examiners office function across the NCA (preference on hospital to be discussed at interview or on application). The Medical Examiner role has been ...
- 12 October 2020
- London Borough of Hillingdon - London, London, UB8 3RD
- £44,790 to £48,819 per year
About us Hillingdon Council: Putting our Residents first. Are you an experienced Registered manager with extensive experience of working with young people aged 11 who are looked after? Are you knowledgeable about the issues facing this service user group and ...