4 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (4)
- 21 February 2020
- NHS England - Leeds or London, LS2 7UE
- £89,537 - £103,860 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world. With investment of more than £1 billion pounds a year nationally and a significant additional spend locally, NHSX has been created to give staff and citizens the ...
- 18 February 2020
- Meridian Business Support - Chorley, Lancashire, PR6 7EN
- £40,000 to £450,000 per year
Supply Chain Manager Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike. We have an ...
- 11 February 2020
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust - Stanmore, HA7 4LP
- £66,520 - £77,340 per annum pro rata inc.
A Vacancy at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust. We are looking to recruit an exceptional, advanced nurse with demonstrable clinical and senior management skills, to the post of Consultant Nurse inRheumatology, Rehabilitation and Pain Services ...
- 26 February 2020
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Civic Centre, Uxbridge, UB8 1UW, NW1
- £53,544 to £57,735 per year
About Hillingdon Hillingdon Council: Putting our residents first. Hillingdon Council is building on the best practice established through its children's centre programme to deliver quality services for children and families and ensuring that parents with young...