3 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Full time (3)
- 08 July 2020
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- Band 7 - band 8b upon completion £38,890 - £60,983
This post provides an exciting opportunity to join a team of established Urology consultants and Clinical Nurse Specialists. We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Urology Nurse consultant or an experience Urology nurse who is currently working at a ...
- 29 June 2020
- University College London Hospital - London, NW1 2BU
- £79,860 to £107,668 pa
Medical Examiner We have an exciting opportunity to be part of our new Medical Examiner service and would like to invite applications from consultants to be part of our team of medical examiners. We are keen for the team to reflect the many specialities of the...
- 03 July 2020
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Hillingdon, London, UB8 1UW
- £53,544 to £57,735 per year
About us Hillingdon Council: Putting our Residents first. Hillingdon Council is building on the best practice established through its children's centre programme to deliver quality services for children and families and ensuring that parents with young ...