429 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (429)
- North West England (102)
- South East England (53)
- Eastern England (50)
- London (41)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (35)
- Scotland (33)
- West Midlands (31)
- East Midlands (30)
- South West England (28)
- North East England (12)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (190)
- Social Work Jobs (118)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (33)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (17)
- Other/General Jobs (17)
- Teaching Jobs (14)
- Admin Jobs (11)
- Engineering Jobs (5)
- Sales Jobs (5)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (4)
- Manufacturing Jobs (4)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 31 July 2020
- City College Plymouth - Plymouth, South West England
- £23,231 to £33,349 per year
- Salary is pro rata for part-time.
Lecturers in Health & Social Care Full-time & Part-time | Permanent | £23,231-£33,349 P/A (pro rata for part-time) City College Plymouth Health & Social Care department is undergoing an exciting curriculum expansion, and to support this, we are recruiting for ...
- 04 August 2020
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Location: Amersham & Wycombe Benefits: Teachers’ Pension Scheme, Free Parking, Discounted Childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted treatments in the Aylesbury Salon Intuition, Cycle to Work Scheme, Arriva Bus Discounts, Continuous Professional ...
- 23 July 2020
- University of Gloucestershire - Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £27,511 to £32,817 per year
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our rapidly growing Health and Social Care team as we continue to grow our portfolio of professional programmes to support the local and national health and social care workforce need. You will need a ...
- 29 July 2020
- Orkney Islands Council - Kirkwall, KW15 1LX
- £48,425.00 per year
Advert EDUCATION, LEISURE AND HOUSING Curriculum and Community Learning Orkney College UHI Curriculum Leader in Health, Social Care and Education 35 hours per week Permanent £50,660 per annum (including Distant Islands Allowance) Orkney College UHI is seeking ...
- 04 August 2020
- Rethink Mental Illness - Home Based, UK, NO CODE
- £25,000 to £30,000 per year
- Exceeds National Minimum Wage
Do you have experience in the care sector and a passion for learning and developing others? If the answer is YES then this 6 month Fixed Term Contract could be for you At Rethink Mental Illness we are passionate about caring for our service users and ...
- 22 July 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Greater Manchester, M13 9WL
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
We are excited to offer 2x vacancies for the role of GM Health and Social Care Careers Hub Co-ordinator. Background The Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Careers Hub (the Hub) is an inspiring organisation aimed at improving the information and support ...
- 31 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1AZ
- £38,890 - £44,503 pa
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Clinical/ Forensic/Counselling Psychologist to work in our acute mental health wards. You will be working in a dynamic environment delivering assessments and case formulations for complex clients. You will have ...
- 31 July 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
- £21,892-£24,157 per annum pro rata
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Clinical Support Worker - Cancer care Do you deliver compassionate excellence? Are you enthusiastic about learning and development? Do you want a new challenge? If yes then read on…. We are looking for a ...
- 24 July 2020
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow Central, G1 1LH
- £53,634.08 to £62,180.81 per year
Job Description Salaries: GCC: £53,634.08 - £62,180.81 NHS: £53,291 - £62,259 Hours are 35 (GCC)/37.5 (NHS) per week Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership (GCHSCP) is looking for an experienced change and development manager who can be part of the ...
- 30 July 2020
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-in-Ashfield, NG17 4JT
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum (pro rata or part time)
Healthcare Assistant Mental Health Services for Older People Directorate is the major provider of mental health services to older people in Nottinghamshire. It delivers a range of Community and Inpatient based assessment and treatment for people of any age ...