107 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (107)
- North West England (24)
- London (14)
- Scotland (14)
- Eastern England (13)
- East Midlands (8)
- South East England (8)
- West Midlands (8)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (7)
- South West England (4)
- North East England (3)
- 09 May 2022
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Hexham, NE46 1QJ
- £22,549 - £24,882 pro rata per annum
You will work as one a small team of PALS officers, based in individual offices in hospitals across Newcastle, Northumberland and North Tyneside. North of Tyne PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) delivers the PALS service for all NHS organisations and ...
- 10 May 2022
- Aberdeenshire Council - Aberdeenshire, AB16 5GB
- £22,358.00 to £23,304.00 per year
Job Description As a member of the Admin Team provide comprehensive administrative / secretarial support in the delivery of Aberdeenshire Health and Social Care Partnership (AHSCP) strategy and services. There is a responsibility for the post holder to ...
- 16 May 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Across Greater Manchester, M13 9WL
- £93,735 - £108,075 per annum
A Vacancy at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust. There’s significant transition taking place across the Greater Manchester Health and Care system by collectively implementing the Government White Paper, “Integration and Innovation: working together to ...
- 13 May 2022
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £31,406 to £38,587 per year
Finance Manager NETSCC Location: Southampton Science Park, Chilworth Salary: £31,406 to £38,587 per annum Full Time Permanent Closing Date: Friday 10 June 2022 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 1814822VB The NIHR Evaluation, Trials and Studies ...
- 18 May 2022
- Radis Community Care - GL2
Radis Community Care have an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager to join our team based in Gloucester and covering Gloucestershire and Worcestershire areas. About the role You will be delivering the strategic and financial objectives of the branch and ...
- 06 May 2022
- Accomplish - Sandy, SG19 1EL
- £10.89 to £11.39 per hour
Package Description Senior Support Worker - 6 Month Contract £10.89 - £11.39 £500 Welcome Bonus Flexible and a variety of shift times available There has never been a better time to join adult Social Care than right now One thing that is for sure is that ...
- 13 May 2022
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH16 4DS
- £20,251.00 to £22,655.00 per year
Job Description Corporate Services Business Support Administrator Various locations Salary: £20,251 - £22,655 Hours: 36 per week Exciting opportunities have arisen for 2 Business Support Administrators' to work as part of busy teams to support the Edinburgh ...
- 11 May 2022
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum
The NHS Long Term Plan for Mental Health marks the biggest transformation of mental health care across the NHS in a generation. NHS England’s mental health infrastructure team is responsible for designing the infrastructure to support and drive this change. A ...
- 12 May 2022
- Social Work England - Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £65,000 per year
- £65,000 per year. You will be required to complete a 6-month probationary period.
The Role We have been established as a successful and values driven organisation. The assistant director role is a central part of the leadership that aims to build on the platform that has now been established, to have a significant impact on the quality of ...
- 13 May 2022
- East Ayrshire Council - Kilmarnock, KA1 1HU
- £41,478.00 to £45,354.00 per year
Job Description Contribute to the development, implementation and ongoing review of the East Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership’s Strategic Plan, taking a lead role in the development of specific strategies/policies, plans, information and analysis ...